Who do you love??

early games

Syracuse

Cincy -2.5

Temple

Rhode Island 5.5

Notre Dame

Georgetown -3

I'm liking Cincy and Notre Dame in the ealry Big East games. Notre Dame lost to Gtown in Double OT a few weeks ago in their only matchup of the season, Gtown has been fading as of late. Syracuse sorely needs this game, but theyve been a mystery lately as to what team shows up. Cincy has been getting hot.

come on, I couldnt possibly be the only degenerate gamer on here??

Big East Tourny Nightcap:

Rutgers

Seton Hall -1.5

Louisville

Pittsburgh -4

who does everyone like in the late game?? I like the Cards with the position they are in to make some noise and possibly squeak in without winning on Saturday night.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 06:02 PM)
I like the Cards with the position they are in to make some noise and possibly squeak in without winning on Saturday night.

They won't win tonight.

Also want to remind you that we don't really endorse gambling here so please don't post any links to odds or gambling sites.

Two things.........

1. This thread is for entertainment purposes only, of course!

2. Watchtower, you should STOP gambling immediately. If you took your own advice today you are 0-3. Then again, you can make it all back tomorrow. ;-)

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 11:41 PM)
Damn, Louisville almost came back to make my last post bite me in the ass!

Pittsburgh is awful for even letting that happen.

Just inexcusable.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Mar 8, 2006 -> 08:21 PM)
Also want to remind you that we don't really endorse gambling here so please don't post any links to odds or gambling sites.

Apoligies, I really didnt even think twice about it before making the thread. Its usually something that goes hand and hand with March Mandess. People have been betting on the tournament forever and odds are something that can be found in any newspaper or website on any day. Btw, I get the odds for the chicago suntimes website, they post 6 different spreads for the same game. I really don't see what the big deal is, its not like I'm taking bets or posting a link. That being said, just because I dont agree with the rule, does not mean I will not obey it.

I have Cal -4 tonight against USC. Although I bought 3 points so it is actually Cal -1. USC matches up very poorly vs. Cal. USC likes to run a very small team out there and Cal has outrebounded them each time. The last time they played USC took a lot of 3 pointers to try to make up for the size advantage inside and lost by double digits. That is my pick for today.

Yesterday I had a lot riding on Georgetown -3 and I got very lucky in that one.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 11:04 AM)
I have Cal -4 tonight against USC. Although I bought 3 points so it is actually Cal -1. USC matches up very poorly vs. Cal. USC likes to run a very small team out there and Cal has outrebounded them each time. The last time they played USC took a lot of 3 pointers to try to make up for the size advantage inside and lost by double digits. That is my pick for today.

I like that pick, though I don't follow the Pac10 nearly as much as the other conferences. Went 1-1 last night after that joke of a Louisville game. A foul call with 0.7 left before the ball is inbounded?? As it is so in March, expectred a bit more from Ville (especiallty without the clown Padgett) I will say that I cant wait to bet against Pittsburgh again. Krauser has to be the biggest choke artist Ive evr seen on a charity stripe.

ORANGE looking real good right now, up 22 with the spread.

I'm thinking about laying 10 with Kentucky against Ole Miss, they whipped them by 40 in thier last contest. Another one that I'm pondering, can Purdue cover 14 over Mich State?? Granted, Purdue sucks but Mich St is not in the postion to blow anybody out right now, if theyre up a lot I can see them resting guys for the Illini tomorrow.

QUOTE(watchtower41 @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 01:02 PM)
ORANGE looking real good right now, up 22 with the spread.

What was the spread, 10? I would have taken that in a heartbeat, and I'm not just saying that because Cuse is up 8. UConn has gotten kind of lazy in some of these games of late, and Syracuse is sharper after playing last night.

PSU looked like a mortal lock getting a point, but I wouldn't bet it since they're playing my guys. I like Georgetown -3 and Nova -10 tonight.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ Mar 9, 2006 -> 12:35 PM)
What was the spread, 10? I would have taken that in a heartbeat, and I'm not just saying that because Cuse is up 8. UConn has gotten kind of lazy in some of these games of late, and Syracuse is sharper after playing last night.

UConn is favored by 11.