THE SEASON IS NOT OVER!

JUGGERNAUT

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know that Garrincha today would be a great player

How do "we" know that? Because he played int he 60's and ran 100 meters slower than 14 seconds whereas modern players are all in the 11 range and some like Michael Owens are uinder that? Or you think they'd just liet him take the ball up the middle, is that what Paolo Malidini would do? Ask Rivaldo what it means to play against today's D...

How does it feel to be so wrong all the time?

When you say that the italian league is the most competetiviness in the world, you are wrong. Juventus has 20 titles, milan has 10 , Inter milan has 9...and the others teams have what

In brazil we have : Flamengo 5 titles, Palmeiras 4 titles, Vasco 3 titles, Corinthians 3 titles, Santos 1 title, Internacional 3 titles, Grêmio 2 titles... Did u see, in 32 years of league we have a lot of teams that was the champion. Look in Italy just 3 teams has a lot of titles.

In brazil we dont have two team race all year...and the last 5 years champ... we had 4 different champions. In Italy, it always come down to Juventus, Milan, Inter milan, Roma.... In Brazil each team has a chance to win the tournament.

I dont know nothing about soccer!!! :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

My friends here in Brazil, just said that you a crazy and dont nothing about soccer. They all laughing about the s***s that you write. Dont talk about soccer with anyone, because you will become a joke. That´s a great advice!!! "We" = brazilian people.

Piece!!!

About CDD, i watched and i love the movie. You need to watch now Carandiru, this is a great movie too.

Relax, OK!

Brazil will be always on top of the orders about soccer!!! You gotta live with that!!! Ya bonehead!!!

:lolhitting

How do "we" know that? Because he played int he 60's and ran 100 meters slower than 14 seconds whereas modern players are all in the 11 range and some like Michael Owens are uinder that?  Or you think they'd just liet him take the ball up the middle, is that what Paolo Malidini would do?  Ask Rivaldo what it means to play against today's D...

How does it feel to be so wrong all the time?

The game is not about speed all the time. Here oin Brazil this doenst matter because what counts in the end is the ability to create scoring chances and scoring goals. If speed counts so much, lets put Maichael Green to play soccer. :lolhitting Michael Owen is the best english player, but he is miles away from Ronaldo. The best player in the /english League is Ryan Giggs. That left plays very well.

MAN, YOU ARE A JOKE!!!

tALKING ABOUT AGE, YOUR AGE PLEASE???

Guest hotsoxchick1
and just to go back to the title of the thread.  How can we be only 7 1/2 games out?

thats easy when your in the weak ass division we are in.... each team sucks..... :D

:huh: - this about sums up this season. We're getting spanked by the D'Backs after getting spanked by the Injuns & yet we only lost a game on the Twinks.

Is it a comfort? No.

CENTRAL W L PCT GB HOME ROAD RS RA STRK L10

Minnesota 32 25 .561 - 15-14 17-11 266 248 Lost 1 5-5

Kansas City 28 28 .500 3.5 14-12 14-16 265 282 Won 1 3-7

Chicago Sox 25 33 .431 7.5 16-12 9-21 228 270 Lost 5 3-7

Cleveland 23 34 .404 9 14-14 9-20 232 289 Lost 2 6-4

Detroit 16 40 .286 15.5 5-21 11-19 175 275 Won 2 5-5

We are closer to falling into 4th then ever dreaming of catching 2nd.

I don't know jack about soccer but I sure enjoyed the debate here guys.  :cheers I'm getting ready for that mid life crisis thing. Thanks to Rafa I might have to check out the women of Brazil.  :D

Yep, you better check it out. They are hot and wild girls.... if you come to a beach here in Brazil, you will get crazy with the ladies. It was a good debate, but this guy dont know a thing about soccer. He cant say that our players and our soccer arent the best in the world because the history has shown that. And he said that we dont dominate the soccer in the world, it is ridiculous. It´s the same thing as you say that the americans dont dominate the basketball.

And he said that we dont dominate the soccer in the world, it is ridiculous.

1. I was talking about individual players and the level of toughness of individual team leagues. That distinction is apparently lost on you, overhshadowed by blind nationalistic pride.

2. If you insist on spouting nonsense about your national team and the hiarchy of dominance in modern soccer (last 30 years is fair enough), then fine: Between 1974 and 2001, Brazil has scored ZERO goals in it's two Finals apperance. Hardly what I call dominant, hahaha.

No, dominant would be winning 4 Cups in that span as Germany and Argentina came close to winning...and yet I never said they were the best; in fact I always said Brazil was the best, but added that the margin between them and competition was remarkably narrow in recent years. And 30 years is recent enough for you not to be foolishly challending the conclusion.

3. The richest league in the world, Italian, had twice as much talent, including best Brazilian players, in it throughtout much of the 90's, and THAT my friend is a fact. Spanish league pales in comparison and Brazilian league can't touch neither Spanish nor English Priemire in overall level of skill. When the best you can come up with is "my friends say you are crazy' and some meaningless offseason exhibition matches, you have no business carrying on with the discussion. Join the little table, amigo arrogante.

It´s the same thing as you say that the americans dont dominate the basketball.

No, it's not. The more apt comparison would be to Canadien hockey players versus the rest of the world.

1.  I was talking about individual players and the level of toughness of individual team leagues.  That distinction is apparently lost on you, overhshadowed by blind nationalistic pride.

2.  If you insist on spouting nonsense about your national team and the hiarchy of dominance in modern soccer (last 30 years is fair enough), then fine:  Between 1974 and 2001, Brazil has scored ZERO goals in it's two Finals apperance.  Hardly what I call dominant, haha.  No,  dominant would be winning 4 Cups in that span as Germanyl and Argentina came close to winning and yet I never said they were the best; in fact I always said Brazil was the best,  but added that the margin between them and competition was remarkably narrow in recent years.  And 30 years is recent enough for you not to be foolishly challending the conclusion.

3.  The richest league in the world, Italian, had twice as much talent, including best Brazilian players, in it throughtout much of the 90's, and THAT my friend is a fact.  Spanish league pales in comparison and Brazilian league can't touch neither Spanish nor English Priemire in overall level of skill.  When the best you can come up with is "my friends say you are crazy' and some meaningless offseason exhibition matches, you have no business carrying on the discussion.  Join the little table, amigo arrogante.

No, it's not.  The more apt comparison would be to Canadien hockey players versus the rest of the world.

Brazil went to all Cups, this is the only to in the world to do it. Brazil since 1974: 74: Semifinals, 78: semifinals, 82: quarterfinals, 86 : quarterfinals, 90: 1/8 , 94: campions, in the penalty kicks, but why Italy dont score a goal agst ours, and where was Argentina and Germany??? Eliminated!!!, 98: lost in the finals, because Romario dont went to the Cup and Ronaldo suffer some problems in the finals, if it was not fo this we were 6 times champions; and Germany was eliminted in 1/8 and Argentina it was quarteefinals, 2002 we won all the matches and finished that Germany team, English team...and Argentina was eliminated in his group!!! And Argentina was the champion in 78, because they played in home!!!

And soccer is not 30 years, you are so stupid!!! Who dominate the world ??? It´s Argentina??? In 2006 will be the sixth!!! And if we have a World Cup here in Brazil, it would be no funny because we will be the champion with some players from the sub-21 team.

Who you call a talent player??? Some guys that cant make a pass and what he just knows to do is make some fouls like we have a lot in the Italian league. Dou you think that Gattuso is a great player??? That guy is a s*** that make fouls all the time!!! Or brazilian players that create a lot of score opportunities and score goals??? We have a lot of players taht just do is foul others and those guys dont play soccer for a long time here. We look to players that can cover the other player and, fisrt of all, that can create score opportunity and score goal. European coaches see the other way, first guys that defend, after you defend score a goal with luck, because the talent they dont have too much.

Make you team of the world, please!!! I will laugh a lot with this!!! :lolhitting :lolhitting

1.  I was talking about individual players and the level of toughness of individual team leagues.  That distinction is apparently lost on you, overhshadowed by blind nationalistic pride.

2.  If you insist on spouting nonsense about your national team and the hiarchy of dominance in modern soccer (last 30 years is fair enough), then fine:  Between 1974 and 2001, Brazil has scored ZERO goals in it's two Finals apperance.  Hardly what I call dominant, haha.  No,  dominant would be winning 4 Cups in that span as Germanyl and Argentina came close to winning and yet I never said they were the best; in fact I always said Brazil was the best,  but added that the margin between them and competition was remarkably narrow in recent years.  And 30 years is recent enough for you not to be foolishly challending the conclusion.

3.  The richest league in the world, Italian, had twice as much talent, including best Brazilian players, in it throughtout much of the 90's, and THAT my friend is a fact.  Spanish league pales in comparison and Brazilian league can't touch neither Spanish nor English Priemire in overall level of skill.  When the best you can come up with is "my friends say you are crazy' and some meaningless offseason exhibition matches, you have no business carrying on the discussion.  Join the little table, amigo arrogante.

No, it's not.  The more apt comparison would be to Canadien hockey players versus the rest of the world.

Brazil went to all Cups, this is the only to in the world to do it. Brazil since 1974: 74: Semifinals, 78: semifinals, 82: quarterfinals, 86 : quarterfinals, 90: 1/8 , 94: campions, in the penalty kicks, but why Italy dont score a goal agst ours, and where was Argentina and Germany??? Eliminated!!!, 98: lost in the finals, because Romario dont went to the Cup and Ronaldo suffer some problems in the finals, if it was not fo this we were 6 times champions; and Germany was eliminted in 1/8 and Argentina it was quarteefinals, 2002 we won all the matches and finished that Germany team, English team...and Argentina was eliminated in his group!!! And Argentina was the champion in 78, because they played in home!!!

And soccer is not 30 years, you are so stupid!!! Who dominate the world ??? It´s Argentina??? In 2006 will be the sixth!!! And if we have a World Cup here in Brazil, it would be no funny because we will be the champion with some players from the sub-21 team.

Who you call a talent player??? Some guys that cant make a pass and what he just knows to do is make some fouls like we have a lot in the Italian league. Dou you think that Gattuso is a great player??? That guy is a s*** that make fouls all the time!!! Or brazilian players that create a lot of score opportunities and score goals??? We have a lot of players taht just do is foul others and those guys dont play soccer for a long time here. We look to players that can cover the other player and, fisrt of all, that can create score opportunity and score goal. European coaches see the other way, first guys that defend, after you defend score a goal with luck, because the talent they dont have too much.

Make you team of the world, please!!! I will laugh a lot with this!!! :lolhitting :lolhitting

I reiteratre:

1. 30 years cutoff as far as modern, fast soccer is concerned is more than fair. Don't b**** about it.

2. I never said Brazil national team wasn't one of the best if not the best out there. You were the one doing all of the tangential work, all of the extrapolatin' and conclusion-jumping. I concentrated on club leagues and select individual players instead.

3. Now you have a time machine that you KNOW for certain Brazil will win in 2006...Man you are more infantile than I previously thought.

4. You were the one who said, without any hesitation whatsoever, that if Garincha played today, he would detroy defenses...shows how much you know, put down the green&yellow pompons. I doubt that even most ardent fans of Jim Brown or even Chamberlaine in basketball would suggest that those guys would be able to hang with today's mean, huge, juiced-up and fast atheletes. IMPOSSIBLE!

5. Stop being an evasive crybaby: when one team is dominating, it wins with a wide margin. Your national team, as flashy and enyoyable as their brand of soccer has always been (see I can admit the truth), has NOT scored a SINGLE f***ing goal in the two Fanals apperances it made between 1974 and 1998, a span of 24 f***ing years, you imbecil! If that's "dominant", then Baffalo Bills has been the most "super-dooper-dominant" team in the last 15 years.

Furthermore, in 1994 you barely squeeked by USA (1:0) and barely got by Nethermands in semis (3:2) in one of the best matches I have ever seen. Don't pretent like you've swept through the competition.

6. Finally...what part of "Italian league was the richest and toughest by far in the 90's" don't you get? I am not Italian, so I have no reason to exaggerate...Stop your nationalistic paranoia and recognize that other nations have great champtions as well, be a man for a change. Canadians are the best hockey players in the world, but they are not the only ones and can certainly be beaten as Brazil has been beaten many times in the last 30 years.

Game.Set.Match.

4. You were the one who said, without any hesitation whatsoever, that if Garincha played today, he would detroy defenses...shows how much you know, put down the green&yellow pompons. I doubt that even most ardent fans of Jim Brown or even Chamberlaine in basketball would suggest that those guys would be able to hang with today's mean, huge, juiced-up and fast atheletes. IMPOSSIBLE!

Look, if Garrincha played in today style of play, he of course would be some juiced - up too, or dou you think he is so stupid?? And the brazilians players, start their careers thin and weak and playing very well, Romario never take roids or weightlifting... he is by nature a great player with great talent. Most Brazilians players are like this, Rivaldo is thin guy and he is a great player and take a lot of D to schooll. Ronaldinho Gaúcho made a tremendous play agst England in the last World Cup dribbling 4 terrible defenders and pass to Rivaldo. Ronaldinho is juice-up??? No way!!! Garincha with a little beat of today´s technolgy he would destroy this HUGE athletes. Dont you think??? Do you think that Ronaldo take some steroids??? NO!! He just has the talent and that´s why he dribble everybody and nobody in the wold can guard him.

E pare de tentar falar em Português porque vc está parecendo uma puta amricana que dá a bunda por 1 real!!! Vc é um corno que devia cuidar da sua mulhar pq ela está dando o CÙ por aí!!!

Game over, vc realmente é um otário que não sabe nada and never played soccer in his life!!!

I forgot another one:

7. Stop bragging that Brazil quilaified for every World Cup since 1974. You only competition for 3 magical berths in the the preliminary round is Argentina and maybe Columbia- even Mexico is another division.. What a joke! Momo.

Meanwhile, Germany had to compete with East Germany, France, England, Italy, Holland, USSR, Romania, Beligium, Wales, Switzerland, Yugoslavia, Chezhoslovakia, Poland, Bulgaria, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain, Greece, Austria, Turkey and Portugal and only best 8 or 10 got to move on to the final stage. You can't compare the competition level...ah, but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?

You couldn't do s*** betwee 1971 and 2001, scoring no golas in the finals and yet have the gall to proclain yourself head and shoulder above the rest. What a joke!

Look, if Garrincha played in today style of play, he of course would be some juiced - up too, or dou you think he is so stupid?? And the brazilians players, start their careers thin and weak and playing very well, Romario never take roids or weightlifting... he is by nature a great player with great talent. Most Brazilians players are like this, Rivaldo is thin guy and he is a great player and take a lot of D to schooll. Ronaldinho Gaúcho made a tremendous play agst England in the last World Cup dribbling 4 terrible defenders and pass to Rivaldo. Ronaldinho is juice-up??? No way!!! Garincha with a little beat of today´s technolgy he would destroy this HUGE athletes. Dont you think??? Do you think that Ronaldo take some steroids??? NO!! He just has the talent and that´s why he dribble everybody and nobody in the wold can guard him.

E pare de tentar falar em Português porque vc está parecendo uma puta amricana que dá a bunda por 1 real!!! Vc é um corno que devia cuidar da sua mulhar pq ela está dando o CÙ por aí!!!

Game over, vc realmente é um otário que não sabe nada and never played soccer in his life!!!

I can smell all that frustration sweat all the way from the States...Quit hating on America, you racist coward. "Puta Americana"? Yawn.

I´m not saying since 1974!!! I´m saying since 1930, this is the only team in the world to do it!!! Argentina plays here and was out of some World Cups!!! You forgot about Chile, Uruguai (2 time world cup champion), Paraguai (that went to the last 2 cups)!!! In Europe, they have a lot of berths and Beligium, Wales, Switzerland, Yugoslavia, Chezhoslovakia, Poland, Greece, Macedonia, Georgia.... any of this teams are better than CHILE and PARAGUAI!!!

71-01, we had some incredible teams like 82 and 86. 82 we had a team that had Falcão (once called the King of Rome, when he played for Roma), Sócrates, Zico, Leão,Eder, i think you never heard of this guys??

And in the history of soccer, if ask someone who has more history and more titles between Garrincha and Klinsmann, Batistuta, Platini and others, You will see the answer!!!

SO, shut up and b quiet, ok???

Leave the brazilian soccer alone and dont get mad because we won 5 World Cups and is the 2002 champion!!! And dont call me Imbecil, because you are looking like kid and not me.

Você é que é uma piada....vc nunca jogou bola e fica falando merda, dizendo que estes jogadores europeus são melhores que os brasileiros!!!

Uruguai (2 time world cup champion),

Yeah, when? 1930s? LMAO.

Modern soccer is modern soccer is modern soccer. Rinse and repeat. If you wanted to contest the parameters that I have set for this discussion (ie counting from 1974 on, instead of including ancient times 30's-60's when players ran in slow-mo compared to now) or don't understand English well enough to be able to compose a coherent defense,....fine, let me know....But all this delusional nonsense of your team being Gods of Soccerdom is getting stale by the minute. YOU ARE WRONG, you couldn't f***ing score ONCE in your two final apperances spanning 24 f***ing years (74-98), what a joke. Deal with it.

Stop lying and twisting the facts around. Only very recently did Europe get more spots than 12. And yes Yugoslavia, East Germany, Blegium and Portugal could kick Bolivia's or Urugway's ass any day in the 70's and 80's and 90's. Brazil had an EASY road to World Cup, admit the truth for once in your lifetime.

Biased little wiesel...Why don't you create your own World Cup of Heavenly Brazil or some such? Then you would be spared the sight of non-Brazilian stars, whom you obviously do not recognize, Platini, Baggio, Van Basten, Zidane, Batistuta and Kruiff are s***, right :)

Oh, and so I don't forget: Juventus/Milan/Lazio/Roma didn't want Romario even after he scored so many goals in 94 Cup...You know why? Beause he was overapid, aging and overrated. He couldn't carry Ronaldo's jock. Without Ronaldo, your team doesn't even make it to semifinal in 98 or 2002.....he bailed your ass so many times it's not even funny.

It´s funny how a guy is so frustrated because we have the best soccer in the world... You just wanna talk about this period 74-98, why are you saying that we dont score a goal in a final in this period??? You are a joke!!! Even you is saying that we dominate the soccer by saying this BS, "you never score a goal in a final between 74-98" . That´s show how dominate our soccer is. When you say that, it is because Brazil is so good and they are in the finals or are fighting to be in the final and be the champion all time. Really, when we go to a World Cup, in all editions, like Brazil, we go to win it all. Others country hope to do a good campaign. Germany in 2002, they knew that if they finished in 4th place or something like this they would be very happy. We are not satisfyed with a 2nd place.

Uruguay soccer is a trash??? They have tradition, Belgium has not tradition and never had. Portugal too. The best soccer player in Portugal history was an african!! You are joke!!! They beat the French team in the last World Cup!!! Easy road??? How many titles South America´s countries have??? 9 titles!!! In Europe 8 titles!!! They have much more country. And we dont have to play agst Macedonia, Chipre, Ukraine, Luxembourg, Greek, Georgia...or do you think that this country is better than Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, Bolívia, in can put Venezuela in the same level with this European´s team that i cited. (And this s*** countries, Macedonia, Greek and others, plays agst a English team and Gemany and sometimes wins).

"Platini, Baggio, Van Basten, Zidane, Batistuta and Kruiff are s***, right " Who said that??? I said that Zidane is the second best player in the world, Platini was a good player but we have a lot of players like him or better than him like Zico, Admir da Guia, Sócrates, Falcão do you know this guys??? Baggio was a good player too. Batistuta sucks, he another Jardel, do you know who Jardel is??? I said Van Basten was a great player too, i dont agree the BS that you are saying that he was better player than Romario. Van Basten never won anything!!! Eurocup, just it!!! Romario won a World Cup and MVP in that tournament!!! Kruiff was one of the best player in 74-80, i never said that he was a s***. And Kruiff never won nothing!!!

I wont never make a World Cup like this, because the fun thing is defeate the others countries and shut up some stupid filhas da puta like you!!! :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

"Oh, and so I don't forget: Juventus/Milan/Lazio/Roma didn't want Romario even after he scored so many goals in 94 Cup...You know why? Beause he was overapid, aging and overrated." Oh man, you are so stupid!!! Look, Romario already had realized his dream that was win a World Cup. And everybody in this world knows that he doesnt give a s*** about practice, i´m not defend him because he doesnt like to pracice, but he seems to doesnt need to practice. He scores goals like no other around there. And he loves Brazil, if the Milan/Juventus didnt want to take him, it was because he would ask the stupid sallaries. I will give a example: he asks here in Brazil : 2 millions US$ per year and asks to this europeas clubs 4 millions US$ per year, it in the same time. He has money to live very well here in Brazil, why in the time he would leave his country to´play in Europe??? If they payed 2 times more he would go, but they were offering the same level of money in here. Would you go??? I wouldnt, Brazil is a great place to live!!!

And you are saying that in our team the only player that is greeat is Ronaldo??? :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting Do you forget about Rivaldo??? Cafú?? Roberto Carlos??? Marcos??? Gilberto Silva?? Ronaldinho Gaúcho??? Émerson??? Lúcio???

I was watching the 93 World CLub Championship in Tokyo that you called a Summer classic. And São Paulo won the game agst Milan with Baresi, Papin and others. When the game was over and São Paulo won it by 3-2, i saw the Milan´s player crying, if it it was a meaningless game why this guys would cry??? You are JOKE!!! I saw Cafú destroying Maldini too, with his dribbling and giving the pass to one of the goals. The fisrt one by Palhinha.

"Quit hating on America, you racist coward. "Puta Americana"?" Try to learn a few things about Portuguese and translate all the sentence. If i hate the US, why i would be here talking to you and the others and liking baseball??? POOR ARGUMENT, ONE MORE TIME!!! I think that who is hating who, is you. Because i never see nobody in the world criticizing our soccer like you!!!

And stop this OK??? You are idiot, trying to put the others agst me by calling me racist and saying that i hate America.

Itґs funny how a guy is so frustrated because we have the best soccer in the world... You just wanna talk about this period 74-98, why are you saying that we dont score a goal in a final in this period??? You are a joke!!! Even you is saying that we dominate the soccer by saying this BS, "you never score a goal in a final between 74-98" . Thatґs show how dominate our soccer is. When you say that, it is because Brazil is so good and they are in the finals or are fighting to be in the final and be the champion all time. Really, when we go to a World Cup, in all editions, like Brazil, we go to win it all. Others country hope to do a good campaign. Germany in 2002, they knew that if they finished in 4th place or something like this they would be very happy. We are not satisfyed with a 2nd place. 

Uruguay soccer is a trash??? They have tradition, Belgium has not tradition and never had. Portugal too. The best soccer player in Portugal history was an african!!  You are joke!!! They beat the French team in the last World Cup!!! Easy road??? How many titles South Americaґs countries have??? 9 titles!!! In Europe 8 titles!!! They have much more country.  And we dont have to play agst Macedonia, Chipre, Ukraine, Luxembourg, Greek, Georgia...or do you think that this country is better than Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Peru, Bolнvia, in can put Venezuela in the same level with this Europeanґs team that i cited. (And this s*** countries, Macedonia, Greek and others, plays agst a English team and Gemany and sometimes wins).

"Platini, Baggio, Van Basten, Zidane, Batistuta and Kruiff are s***, right " Who said that??? I said that Zidane is the second best player in the world, Platini was a good player but we have a lot of players like him or better than him like Zico, Admir da Guia, Sуcrates, Falcгo do you know this guys??? Baggio was a good player too. Batistuta sucks, he another Jardel, do you know who Jardel is??? I said Van Basten was a great player too, i dont agree the BS that you are saying that he was better player than Romario. Van Basten never won anything!!! Eurocup, just it!!! Romario won a World Cup and MVP in that tournament!!! Kruiff was one of the best player in 74-80, i never said that he was a s***.  And Kruiff never won nothing!!!

I wont never make a World Cup like this, because the fun thing is defeate the others countries and shut up some stupid filhas da puta like you!!! :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting

"Oh, and so I don't forget: Juventus/Milan/Lazio/Roma didn't want Romario even after he scored so many goals in 94 Cup...You know why? Beause he was overapid, aging and overrated." Oh man, you are so stupid!!! Look, Romario already had realized his dream that was win a World Cup. And everybody in this world knows that he doesnt give a s*** about practice, iґm not defend him because he doesnt like to pracice, but he seems to doesnt need to practice. He scores goals like no other around there. And he loves Brazil, if the Milan/Juventus didnt want to take him, it was because he would ask the stupid sallaries. I will give a example: he asks here in Brazil :  2 millions US$ per year and asks to this europeas clubs 4 millions US$ per year, it in the same time. He has money to live very well here in Brazil, why in the time he would leave his country toґplay in Europe??? If they payed 2 times more he would go, but they were offering the same level of money in here. Would you go??? I wouldnt, Brazil is a great place to live!!!

And you are saying that in our team the only player that is greeat is Ronaldo???  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  :lolhitting  Do you forget about Rivaldo??? Cafъ?? Roberto Carlos??? Marcos??? Gilberto Silva?? Ronaldinho Gaъcho??? Йmerson??? Lъcio???

I was watching the 93 World CLub Championship in Tokyo that you called a Summer classic. And Sгo Paulo won the game agst Milan with Baresi, Papin and others. When the game was over and Sгo Paulo won it by 3-2, i saw the Milanґs player crying, if it it was a meaningless game why this guys would cry??? You are JOKE!!! I saw Cafъ destroying Maldini too, with his dribbling and giving the pass to one of the goals. The fisrt one by Palhinha.

"Quit hating on America, you racist coward. "Puta Americana"?" Try to learn a few things about Portuguese and translate all the sentence. If i hate the US, why i would be here talking to you and the others and liking baseball??? POOR ARGUMENT, ONE MORE TIME!!! I think that who is hating who, is you. Because i never see nobody in the world criticizing our soccer like you!!!

And stop this OK??? You are idiot, trying to put the others agst me by calling me racist and saying that i hate America.

Não me faça o riso, nacionalista inclinado pequeno! Você tem desculpas mais silly para a falta de Romario da demanda em Italy? Você é tal gracejo!

É este Portugese bastantes para você?

Hey Brando.

I have just watched Brazil( a team with a lot of players form own league) vs Nigeria and the score was 3-0 (Luís Fabiano, Gil and Adriano) was in Nigeria. Nigeria was playing with Kanu, Okocha, Yekini and others. Next week, we will have the Confederation Cup in France, Brazil team will be the same as this one that played agst Nigeria. In the Brazil's group is USA and others teams.

Check it out. It would be good games.

Piece. :)