Bulls 2-0!

Cerbaho-WG

Hmm...didn't watch the game. For anyone who did, how did JWill look? His line in the box score doesn't look at that good. 2 of 3 for 4 points, 1 Reb, 2 assists, 2 steals, and 4 TO's in 20 minutes?

I see Rose put up another 21 and Marshall had 15. Whats wrong with Curry? He had 0 rebounds, 2 TO's and 4 fouls in only 13 minutes? Held Baron Davis to 5-21 for 14 points, so looks like they played some good d on him, and on the Hornets holding them to 79 points.

2-0 Bulls! Woohoo!

I didn't see it either, but Curry still hasn't gotten his first rebound.

Not sure about Williams, he played good game one, but this game wasn't so. He'll have a lot of growing pains.

Crawford had a bit better of a game this week. From what I know the Bulls were up 16 in the 4th and then had to fight to hold on.

Rose turned it on late.

I'm loving this, I hope it keeps up.

Ya they are a good team, picked by many to go to the finals.

Atlanta is also a much improved team and I saw caught the final four minutes of the game and I like our veteran leadership a lot more.

This team may just sneak into the playoffs, but they have a long long way to go, cause they aren't that good yet.