Raise your hand

southsider2k5

Guest hotsoxchick1

shouldnt that be said the eye?????? :huh:

umm no hands raised here..........i figured our hitting offense would be keepin us afloat..........guess i was dead wrong.......... :ph34r:

I thought the pitching would do good.  I thought the offense would do good too though.

I though the pitching would be good enough. Not good but not bad either. I kind of guessed that Val would regress, but I wouldn't have guessed the whole damn offense would be hitting like s***.

I though the pitching would be good enough.  Not good but not bad either.  I kind of guessed that Val would regress, but I wouldn't have guessed the whole damn offense would be hitting like s***.

I am kinda of where you are -

did I think the pitching would carry us, no, but I thought it would be more reflective of the last couple of games than some others - I thought it would be good enough - but could I raise my hand as the original post here asks, no

strange that I was very confident last night even with the relief, even with Koch! - if you read the game thread, I think you can see I was counting on a victory at the 3-2 score for the last couple of innings - odd that i wasn't worried about the game being Koch proof - :huh:

I just hope the pitching keeps up - well that is dumb, I guess we all do! :bang

Excuse me but I thought we had a great 1-2 solid 3-4 and who cares really about the 5th starter. The pitching isn't any better than I thought way back when. The positive difference is E-LO the negative is Buerle. I think it (the pitching) just looks better standing next to our pathetic, anemic, offense.

i wasn't worried about the game being Koch proof -  :huh:

This might sound crazy but I think by the end of the year most of us will think Koch had a good season.

Unless we trade him, which could be a possibility if some teams need bullpen help.

CWSOX45

i wasn't worried about the game being Koch proof -  :huh:

This might sound crazy but I think by the end of the year most of us will think Koch had a good season.

Doesnt sound crazy at all. Hes a good closer.