BOSTON FUCKING COLLEGE!!!!!!

CubKilla

Hey Doublem..... what the going rate on those "Tradition" T's this week? LMAO!!!!!

Notre Dame gets their ass handed to them by unranked ND-Killa Boston College!

Looks like there's now 7 teams in the running for National Champion..... and ND isn't one of them! LMFAO!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This one sucks. No excuses. I know they had that one touchdown taken away cause it was a catch, but how many freakin times were they in the redzone only to piss it away.

This was embarassing. They should of kicked the living snot out of them, instead they lose.

Pathetic. Tyrone is going to eat them alive.

Ha ha! The short-sightedness of the "ND Haters" amuses me. This cast was supposed to be one of the worst in the nation, and Willingham has guided them to 8 wins, and with a little luck, there is still a chance of a BCS berth. I never really believed they were a national champion contender... yet.

This program is going to be a football goliath in a few years. Anyone who doesn't see that is either A) stupid, B) really stupid, or C) really f***ing stupid (I like to think all three).

No, there are no excuses, but this the Fightin' Irish are still having an unbelievable season, and I'm still proud as hell to call them my team.

GO IRISH! (I can live with 11-1).

Man, though, I do remember some people saying Nebraska had no chance at the Rose Bowl last year after their shlacking at the hands of Colorado. There's still a lot of season to be played yet, they're not done.

But in all honesty, that game was horrible... Fumbles, penalties, bad plays... It just didn't have a good feel from the get go; however, despite playing like absolute s***, they could have easily won this game. I mean, let's be real.. A Pee Wee football team could have manhandled the Irish today (what does that say about BC and their 7-point win?) I'm not discouraged one bit in the direction they're going. If anything, maybe this is a wake up call they need... They've played laxisdasical the last few weeks (they really should have pounded FSU by more), and maybe now they'll realize that they aren't unbeatable.

GO IRISH!

Originally posted by CubKilla

Hey Doublem..... what the going rate on those "Tradition" T's this week? LMAO!!!!!

Notre Dame gets their ass handed to them by unranked ND-Killa Boston College!

Looks like there's now 7 teams in the running for National Champion..... and ND isn't one of them! LMFAO!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

THANK YOU,LORD f***ING GOD!!!!!!!!

NOTRE DAME SUCKS!!!!!

f*** TOUCHDOWN JESUS!!!!!!:****

Sorry,Mike South.Had to say it.

All I'm going to say is Notre Dame doesn't have near the talent of the other teams and look where they are. They still have an outside shot of making it to the title, but it is going to be real hard.

Either way they are going to make a big bowl game. I'm going to look for them to blow out their next opponent and then beat USC, although that will be a great game.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

All I'm going to say is Notre Dame doesn't have near the talent of the other teams and look where they are.  They still have an outside shot of making it to the title, but it is going to be real hard.

Either way they are going to make a big bowl game.  I'm going to look for them to blow out their next opponent and then beat USC, although that will be a great game.

They always make it to a bowl game. No surprise there.