Thome vs Big Frank

HuskyCaucasian

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 20, 2006 -> 09:55 AM)
I thank Frank for everything he did in a whitesox uniform.  However now he is no longer a whitesox.  So when he plays against the rest of the AL Central I hope he hits at a 700 clip and beats every team with a dong.  When he plays us, I hope he goes 0-15 in the series with 15ks. 

At this point I am very happy we have Thome, he is providing a presence we havent had in a while in the DH role. This Frank watch is funny.  We have people trying to convince themselves one way or another that we made the right decision based on stats.  We made the right decision because we needed a left handed power bat to balance our right handed power bats.  Have a great Career Frank, but when you play the sox I hope you strikeout everytime and I hope we sweep the As.

^^ Yet some folks just don't get it. It's done. It's over. He's not here anymore. Comparing him to Thome at this point is like comparing the attendance with Cubs fans. :banghead

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic