Good news

BrandoFan

Cubs, KC and Minny are all losing if ESPN is to be believed. I am semi-glad I insisted on coming back just in time for the game (well 2th inning to be precise): Thomas, Olivo, Jose, Lee have all looked good and Burly was decent. Godron got victmized seeing eye singles and Marte was unreal good. Koch needs work on his curve as the hitter were sititng on dead red which is never good...This team is looking much better, more alive. Maggs will wake up sooner or later and so will Crede and Konerko, call it a hunch.

(I also believe Sox are still going to win the division, but that's a story for another day, kids.)

See y'all on Tuesday.

Cubs, KC and Minny are all losing if ESPN is to be believed.  I am semi-glad I insisted on coming back just in time for the game (well 2th inning to be precise):  Thomas, Olivo, Jose, Lee have all looked good and Burly was decent. Godron got victmized seeing eye singles and Marte was unreal good.  Koch needs work on his curve as the hitter were sititng on dead red which is never good...This team is looking much better, more alive.  Maggs will wake up sooner or later and so will Crede and Konerko, call it a hunch.

(I also believe Sox are still going to win the division, but that's a story for another day, kids.)

See y'all on Tuesday.

The poor man is dillusional. :lol:

Eight hits in 35 at bats today.

We cannot hit the baseball.

This proves one thing: Hitting coaches do not matter a bit.

It's our lazy ass hitters unwilling to make adjustments.

High paid assholes should be ashamed of themselves.

Eight hits in 35 at bats today.

We cannot hit the baseball.

This proves one thing: Hitting coaches do not matter a bit.

It's our lazy ass hitters unwilling to make adjustments.

High paid assholes should be ashamed of themselves.

And to think this was supposed to be their strength. :huh:

Cubs, KC and Minny are all losing if ESPN is to be believed.  I am semi-glad I insisted on coming back just in time for the game (well 2th inning to be precise):  Thomas, Olivo, Jose, Lee have all looked good and Burly was decent. Godron got victmized seeing eye singles and Marte was unreal good.  Koch needs work on his curve as the hitter were sititng on dead red which is never good...This team is looking much better, more alive.  Maggs will wake up sooner or later and so will Crede and Konerko, call it a hunch.

See y'all on Tuesday.

Cubs, KC, and Minnesota all lost, yes.

Clemens denied #300...the Dodgers losing...almost a perfect day.

It would have been a perfect day had Buehrle gotten the win, like he should have.

Our f***ing bullpen blew the game....that's unacceptable. At this point....if something like that happens....that player(in this case, Tom Gordon) should be benched/traded. Instead, with this s***ty ass organization, he'll probably come into the same role tomorrow or whenever we play next.

See y'all on Tuesday.

The poor man is dillusional. :lol:

CALL me that too, since I still believe the Divison is ours

BE GOOD