anyone going Saturday?

cwsox

Just wondering who I might see - it will be the grandkid and me

If I knew I didn't have a chance at the all-star tickets I would go. But if were to go I definately couldn't go the all-star game, so I decided not to go. maybe next year, because it is something that I want to do.

I'm doing both.

Just buy enough non fat soy milk in very large containers and live on that and all baseball things are affordable! No one really needs to eat anyway... :lol:

Actually the tax-deductable status of the overnight makes that worthwhile. Just ordered my Michigan football tickets today and with everything, I am now officially tapped out. I may not even be able to afford the not fat soy milk for a few weeks - :angry: but what the hell! :headbang :lol:

I'm doing both.

Just buy enough non fat soy milk in very large containers and live on that and all baseball things are affordable!  No one really needs to eat anyway...  :lol:

Actually the tax-deductable status of the overnight makes that worthwhile. Just ordered my Michigan football tickets today and with everything, I am now officially tapped out.  I may not even be able to afford the not fat soy milk for a few weeks -  :angry: but what the hell!  :headbang  :lol:

I have a trip to TX over the 4th of July for my best friends wedding, so I am tapped out too if I get all-star tickets.

More great PR from Gallas and Co. Have a sleepover at USCF when the Sox are in LA. f***ING STUPID  :fyou

Actually they said there was a big reason for that. EVERYONE who went last year wanted it that way. They said that they were cleaning the park with leaf blowers til almost 5 am and no one got any sleep at all. So I would say that is listening to feedback...

More great PR from Gallas and Co. Have a sleepover at USCF when the Sox are in LA. f***ING STUPID  :fyou

I agree.

Last year it was during the Expos at Comiskey series.

I am surprized it is not during a game, but I wonder if our groundskeeper had something to do with that. He was unhappy last year and made everyoine get up at 6 am so he could groom the outfield.

According to what I got today, we get to watch the Dodgers game on the scoreboard as well as watch a "baseball themed" movie.

According to what I got today, we get to watch the Dodgers game on the scoreboard as well as watch a "baseball themed" movie.

Wonderful. As if subjecting yourself to watch this sorry ass team on a 12" isn't bad enough, the Sox are gonna make you watch corpseball on the new JUMBOTRON :puke

Wonderful. As if subjecting yourself to watch this sorry ass team on a 12" isn't bad enough, the Sox are gonna make you watch corpseball on the new JUMBOTRON  :puke

You can't get corpseball at the IMAX so this is the as good as it gets! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

nope i will not be attending........ill be down south watching real baseball.... or at least a winning team.... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
HSC, you and KW are not sleeping under the stars :lol:  :lolhitting

lol... he wouldnt be sleeping he would be gasping for air as i put the pillow over his mouth.............tightly.............no im afraid that unless kw is sleeping in tenn. this weekend he will not be seeing me.....actually i think hes in south carolina.. the juvys court date is tomorrow.........