June 6 game thread

Texsox

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

-Izturis to third on sac bunt, 1 out

-Dave Roberts numbler in front of the plate, Izturis caught in rundown, Roberts to second, 2 outs

-LoDuca double, Roberts scores

-Green out somehow, inning over

Interesting story, 1994 draft, Sox tried to draft Eric Gagne in the 30th round and he turned it down. Everything has gone the Sox's way hasnt it. :angry:

2-1 Bllue Crew

Guess I'm just doing PBP because I'm bored :huh:

Top 3rd

-Maggs flies out, 1 out

-Lee pops up the bunt, caught in foul territory, 2 outs

-Crede line shot off of glove of 3rd baseman

-Olivo grounds out to 3rd

2-1 Dodgers

everyone needs a hobby ;)

I'm watching on MLB.tv not a bad buy at $15 a month

Ishii is having his best start of the year, could it be him or our hitting  :nono

I'd have to get a dish to get MLB Tv. Who does Ishii think he is Sandy Koufax? Always their best game of the year is against us! Of course when you can't hit the ball they all look like Koufax!

Ishii is having his best start of the year, could it be him or our hitting  :nono

I'd have to get a dish to get MLB Tv. Who does Ishii think he is Sandy Koufax? Always their best game of the year is against us! Of course when you can't hit the ball they all look like Koufax!

mlb.tv is via your modem on the computer. You really need at least a cable connection or faster. I can go full screen at my office with a dedicated T1 line. At home I have roadrunner cable connection and have to go about 1/2 screen. It isn;t always perfect, but pretty good.

mlb.tv is via your modem on the computer. You really need at least a cable connection or faster. I can go full screen at my office with a dedicated T1 line. At home I have roadrunner cable connection and have to go about 1/2 screen. It isn;t always perfect, but pretty good.

OK, I heard about that, but I have dial-up, which might not be very good for MLB TV?

The gameday thing is screwed up because it had Big Hurt striking out and I see now he walked.