Game Thread - 6/8/03

aboz56

We scored 10 runs today off of two damned good pitchers.  For once the offense should be proud :cheers

And I saw some good baserunning and situational hitting. Loaiza's bunt definitely wouldn't have been laid down had there been a DH for the game. Graf stealing 3rd. It was a fun game to watch, with the exception of the inside-the-park home run by Lo Duca.

Maybe JM should just have the pitchers hit every game... maybe it forces him to make them play "smallball" :huh:

I was in the 4th grade when the Sox played the Dodgers in the WS. This wasn't the WS, but I'll take it. It's a little bit of very sweet payback and it couldn't come at a better time. The Sox did things in the last two games we've been looking for all season. This year has been such a downer but I'm going to hang on to this, and hope it's a sign of things to come. Now we get our 1917 WS opponent.

Guest hotsoxchick1
KW is sitting behind homeplate just to the right of the right hand batters box. HSC is that him? I thought he is house hunting down south and is no longer with the team.

dont know dick..didnt see the game... from what i understand he did find a house down south.....his kids court date was continued and i recieved an email from a friend of mine who said that there are a few things going over on kw's contractual situation which is holding up the announcements of his reassignment with the club......i guess we wait to see what happens... i trust my sources, they have always been on the money with the whats gonna happen... just not always correct on the time it goes down.....oh well what ya gonna do........ :huh: i stick by my guys.....you believe as you wish i do not care one way or the other really...... :D

dont know dick..didnt see the game... from what i understand he did find a house down south.....his kids court date was continued and i recieved an email from a friend of mine who said that there are a few things going over on kw's contractual situation which is holding up the announcements of his reassignment with the club......i guess we wait to see what happens... i trust my sources, they have always been on the money with the whats gonna happen... just not always correct on the time it goes down.....oh well what ya gonna do........ :huh: i stick by my guys.....you believe as you wish i do not care one way or the other really...... :D

I believe you, I just want him out.

• Fire 1