Next 6 games

Bmr31

Look at those pitching matchups.  I know the giants are a good team but there is no reason why they sox cant sweep the next 6 games. :huh:

You never know, but I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut. Every time I predict the Sox to do good they do bad, every time I predict the Sox to do bad......well.....ya know. :lol:

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1
Look at those pitching matchups.  I know the giants are a good team but there is no reason why they sox cant sweep the next 6 games. :huh:

theres no reason we shouldnt have been sweeping alot of the matchups we have encountered...but things just dont pan out like they should now do they????? :huh: :o

Are those pitching matchups on paper? Because Billy told us the old paper story, LOL.

Now, if you read them on the internet, that's a horse of a different color...I think. :unsure:

The Sox HAVE to go 5-1 in the next 6 .... 4-2 Worst case scenario.

Otherwise, they've made no progress and have just stayed at the line of mediocrity.

There's no reason why they can't sweep the Padres - that team is the Detroit Tigers West.

And look at the Giants - besides Bonds and Aurillia - who scares you in that lineup? Santiago and his Geritol bat? Jose Cruz - the two-month-a-year wonder? Ray Durham? LMAO!!! Let's all get a laugh at that one. I hope that Garland dusts Durham in his first plate appearance. But if Durham hits the dirt, he won't hit it well to his right ......

Otherwise, they've made no progress and have just stayed at the line of mediocrity. 

There's no reason why they can't sweep the Padres - that team is the Detroit Tigers West. 

And look at the Giants - besides Bonds and Aurillia - who scares you in that lineup?  Santiago and his Geritol bat?  Jose Cruz - the two-month-a-year wonder?  Ray Durham?  LMAO!!!  Let's all get a laugh at that one.  I hope that Garland dusts Durham in his first plate appearance.  But if Durham hits the dirt, he won't hit it well to his right ......

We lose a series to the Tigers :angry: .

And look at the Giants - besides Bonds and Aurillia - who scares you in that lineup?  Santiago and his Geritol bat?  Jose Cruz - the two-month-a-year wonder?  Ray Durham?  LMAO!!!  Let's all get a laugh at that one.  I hope that Garland dusts Durham in his first plate appearance.  But if Durham hits the dirt, he won't hit it well to his right ......

and the Padres lost 2 of 3 to Detroit last week, does that tell you something about the Pardres?

and the Padres lost 2 of 3 to Detroit last week, does that tell you something about the Pardres?

I say, by the record, we will get 2 out of 3 of them, when we should swept.

AVG OBP  SLG OPS

.308  .430  .462 .892

Laugh all you want. It's better than 99.5% of the schmoes on the Sox!

Hey i know Durham supposedly had an attitude, but i have no idea what the problem with him is.........He has been one of the most consistent 2nd basemen in baseball over the past several seasons. :huh:

AVG OBP  SLG OPS

.308  .430  .462 .892

Hey i know Durham supposedly had an attitude, but i have no idea what the problem with him is.........He has been one of the most consistent 2nd basemen in baseball over the past several seasons. :huh:

Personally I am happy with the way D'A has hit, and a little disappointed with him in the field. But when it comes to Ray, without spending $10 mil a year, how many better 2nd basemen are there out there? I know Soriano is still cheap, but by the time he is available he will be resetting the salary curve for 2B's.

Personally I am happy with the way D'A has hit, and a little disappointed with him in the field.  But when it comes to Ray, without spending $10 mil a year, how many better 2nd basemen are there out there?  I know Soriano is still cheap, but by the time he is available he will be resetting the salary curve for 2B's.

Boone, Kent, Castillo, Vidro, Spivey....

Id rather have durham.

NO WAY, Boone and Kent are much better players than Durham. Vidro is another guy that i would love to have in the Sox. Castillo is a great leadoff hitter that steal a lot of bases, but he doesnt have the offensive numbers that Ray has.

NO WAY, Boone and Kent are much better players than Durham. Vidro is another guy that i would love to have in the Sox. Castillo is a great leadoff hitter that steal a lot of bases, but he doesnt have the offensive numbers that Ray has.

Castillo is the type of player the Sox need if DJ isn't an option somehow.

Ray Durham gave it his all when with the Sox. I was disappointed in that trade with Oakland, but hey it's like they say, "it's a business" right?

I think we can compete with the Giants and have solid pitching going up against them. All those past series we lost are just that -in the past. You have to live for the future. Our offense looked good the last couple games against an LA staff with an ERA under 3.00 a game. Our pitching has been strong. Hopefully we can continue to produce and win.

AVG OBP  SLG OPS

.308  .430  .462 .892

Who said Ray had an attitude..?? LOL. Ray was the clubhouse clown. Always the first to pick the guys up after a loss. His famous "we'll get 'em tomorrow, ladies" was the source of many attempted kangaroo court fines. Ray, an attitude.. yeah, a GREAT one!