Who Was your favorite wwe/wwf,wcw ect wrestler of all time?

I had a cousin who was a catcher in the Cardinal organization back when another young catching prospect named Randy Poffo was there. i got to meet the guy once. seemed pretty regular though from my cousin i heard he was a huge gym rat and was always hitting the weight room.

imagine my suprise when he turned up in the WWE as one of my favorite all-time wrestlers.....The Macho Man!!!!!!!

Also......Ric Flair is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by juddling

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(juddling @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 06:01 AM)
I had a cousin who was a catcher in the Cardinal organization back when another young catching prospect named Randy Poffo was there. i got to meet the guy once. seemed pretty regular though from my cousin i heard he was a huge gym rat and was always hitting the weight room.

imagine my suprise when he turned up in the WWE as one of my favorite all-time wrestlers.....The Macho Man!!!!!!!

Also......Ric Flair is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is pretty f***ing cool.

Did you ever get to meet Randy's relative Lanny? (The Genius, Leapin' Lanny Poffo)

Mick Foley.

Terry Funk.

Eddie Gilbert.

Tommy Dreamer.

Steve Austin.

Shawn Michaels.

Bret Hart.

I never liked Flair. I despise Goldberg.

Hulk Hogan is a piece of s***. I am a nineties child, born at the end of the eighties,

Warrior I think is a douche.

My favorite man in wrestling, however, has got to be Heyman. Maybe not a wrestler -- although he managed great, and booked even better -- but he is the MAN as far as I am concerned. And McMahon deserves a spot in hell for what he's done to ECW and for taking Heyman's power away everytime he gives him any.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 11:46 PM)
Mick Foley.

Terry Funk.

Eddie Gilbert.

Tommy Dreamer.

Steve Austin.

Shawn Michaels.

Bret Hart.

I never liked Flair. I despise Goldberg.

Hulk Hogan is a piece of s***. I am a nineties child, born at the end of the eighties,

Warrior I think is a douche.

My favorite man in wrestling, however, has got to be Heyman. Maybe not a wrestler -- although he managed great, and booked even better -- but he is the MAN as far as I am concerned. And McMahon deserves a spot in hell for what he's done to ECW and for taking Heyman's power away everytime he gives him any.

Satan's building an exclusive wing in hell for the McMahon family, for many many many reasons.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2006 -> 04:06 PM)
LOL! Macho man f***ing ruled.

Wrestling of the 1980's was about 50 times better than wrestling is today.

Do any of you guys remember G.L.O.W? Georgeous Ladies of Wrestling that was on back in the mid 80's? Thats stuff was CLASSIC!!!

G. L. O. W. was freakin' hilarious.

In my earlier post, I forgot to mention I once met Hawk, the Road Warrior. He was a friend of a friend and a very nice and funny guy -- although, after listening to his rant, I wouldn't have wanted to be his ex-wife.