Fan runs on field

aboz56

The Trib web site's headline on this incident is "Idiot taunts Sosa on field" ..... When I first read the haedline, I thought the O's fans were taunting Sosa by calling HIM an idiot. LOL ... Which seems much more appropriate, BTW.

I watched Baseball Tonight last night, and the mentioned it, showed the interview of Sammy after the game, the whole "I'm not intimidated by anyone," but they didn't show the incident itself.

They won't show it because it would just give the nitwit fan the attention that he so desperately needs. Obvious mental problems. Hopefully some time in jail will cure his illness(es).

The Trib web site's headline on this incident is "Idiot taunts Sosa on field" .....  When I first read the haedline, I thought the O's fans were taunting Sosa by calling HIM an idiot.  LOL ... Which seems much more appropriate, BTW.

The Chicago Media during the whole cork incident has sickened me. They treat ShamME like he is f***ing Jordan. It's time for the Chicago Media to report the corking news like the National Media seems to be..... that ShamME cheated and that all of his accomplishments will be tarnished and looked upon with suspicion because of HIS CHOICE to use a corked bat. The Chicago Media would have accepted any excuse from ShamME and it makes me nauseous. Telander is the only reporter I've seen who has yet to accept ShamME's excuse as gospel.

The Chicago Media during the whole cork incident has sickened me. They treat ShamME like he is f***ing Jordan. It's time for the Chicago Media to report the corking news like the National Media seems to be..... that ShamME cheated and that all of his accomplishments will be tarnished and looked upon with suspicion because of HIS CHOICE to use a corked bat. The Chicago Media would have accepted any excuse from ShamME and it makes me nauseous. Telander is the only reporter I've seen who has yet to accept ShamME's excuse as gospel.

Shockingly, Mariotti has been ripping him too.

Isn't it amazing that they have no problem showing footage over and over of the fans on the field at the cell, but when it happens somewhere else (The guy going after Brian Jordan in L.A., and this one in Baltimore) they won't show it so as not to promote others doing the same?

Plus, whenever someone does run on the field or hit someone with a cell phone (Oakland and Wrigley) they always bring up the incidents at the cell during the report and again show the footage.

Isn't it amazing that they have no problem showing footage over and over of the fans on the field at the cell, but when it happens somewhere else (The guy going after Brian Jordan in L.A., and this one in Baltimore) they won't show it so as not to promote others doing the same?

Plus, whenever someone does run on the field or hit someone with a cell phone (Oakland and Wrigley) they always bring up the incidents at the cell during the report and again show the footage.

You know what's even sadder? The fact that White Sox fans have been involved in NONE of the above.

You know what's even sadder? The fact that White Sox fans have been involved in NONE of the above.

Not completely true. The "flying" Ligue family said they were Sox fans.

Aside from them....though I personally wouldn't consider them fans.

Kinda like the Bob Knight chair incident.

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh im sure they are dedicated season ticket holders lol....... ;)

Yeah it happened. Cork should be thrown at him everywhere he goes for the rest of his career.

CWSOX45

YA when he comes to The Cell, I think ya folks should do it.......I would do it when he come's to Shea, or Yankmee stadium......BUT the Cubbiees already played at Shea and the Yankmees dont play the Cubbiees at Yankmee stadium

BE GOOD

Alright.... is there a site I can upload a picture on so I can use it on this board?  Or can I just post it off my hard drive and upload it right on this site?

Jason is working so we can upload things to the board again. I usually use geocities, but my work seems to kinda go off and on with this board. It'll appear after my post only like 50% of the time.