What SOX game do you remember Watching and Being Furious about?

Hangar18

QUOTE(Chisoxrd5 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 11:53 AM)
Yea, but that is alcohol related. :D

A fair assesment most of the time. But seriously, it's not that important to me when they lose anymore. Being introduced as the World Champs has eased that intensity.

GOOD ONE MH85. I wouldn't say that game made me mad so much as that was one of the WEIRDEST games we played that I can remember, with all the crazy sheet going on. In fact, it seems like all kinds of weird stuff happens when we play in Oakland.

Thanks for the memory, though! Totally forgot about that.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 11:21 AM)
Any loss vs the Scrubs pisses me off, for some reason I can remember all of them from the game in 98 when Mags double got caught in the Ivy and the runner had to return to third to the game in 04 when Marte walked in the winning run.

That was the series where the umpires took a grand slam away from the Sox in the first inning which I still think was a BS call, and ended up calling that game due to rain.

Whenever we cough one up to the Royals it's annoying.

And every five days when Vazquez coughs one up in the sixth.

But this past month has been pretty tough to take.

Edited by Drew

QUOTE(Bonderman38 @ Jul 24, 2006 -> 10:32 PM)
I probably shouldn't post this, but I gues sit gives a view from the other side.

The game that really irritated me was when AJ hit that 3 run homer against Dempster.

Ah, the good ol days when we could actually put a spanking on someone............memories......like the corner of my mind......misty water color memories.....of the way we were.......