LOaiza All-Star Article

Winning Ugly

I don't understand why he suggests Durazo over Frank when Frank's numbers are better.

Durazo .284 8HR 38 RBI 36 BB 41 K .385 OBP .470 SLG .855 OPS

Frank .284 14 HR 32 RBI 45 BB 42 K .421 OPB .558 SLG .979 OPS

:huh:

I don't understand why he suggests Durazo over Frank when Frank's numbers are better.

Frank .284  14 HR 32 RBI 45 BB 42 K .421 OPB .558 SLG .979 OPS

And Frank's stats are getting better by the day.

How many other 1Bman can go?

I haven't checked at all....but I'm just assuming that Giambi has the most votes(because he's on the Yankees, GODDAMN that pisses me off :fyou .....YUCK THE FANKEES), and Delgado is more then deserving to go, and Aubrey Huff in Tampa is going to be their lone All-Star(just not sure where he's going to play....I know he plays RF and I know he plays 1B....where he will play in the All-Star game is beyond me). Those are the only 3 that are putting up better numbers/are more deserving someway or the other then Frank.

Durazo going over Frank is just s***ty judgment....I'd understand it if the A's were like a s***ty team like the Tigers or the Indians....but not on the A's, who have the best 1-2-3 combo in the majors and have the best closer in the league to go along with that. That's just flat out wrong. Thomas deserves to go over Durazo.

Loaiza very well could start the All-Star game. The way he is going, he is a potential triple crown winner.....though that is highly doubtful.

It is a good article. I agree that Loaiza is deserving of starting the all-star game. I enjoyed the few times I saw EL pitch. He is a gamer.

With the way some of those hitters described Loaiza's performance I think it would be wise to lock him up for at least two years. Especially if he has success with Miguel catching him.

CWSOX45

With the way some of those hitters described Loaiza's performance I think it would be wise to lock him up for at least two years. Especially if he has success with Miguel catching him.

CWSOX45

We already have.

We have a team option for next year at 3.5 or 4 mill.

How many other 1Bman can go? 

I haven't checked at all....but I'm just assuming that Giambi has the most votes(because he's on the Yankees, GODDAMN that pisses me off  :fyou .....YUCK THE FANKEES), and Delgado is more then deserving to go, and Aubrey Huff in Tampa is going to be their lone All-Star(just not sure where he's going to play....I know he plays RF and I know he plays 1B....where he will play in the All-Star game is beyond me).  Those are the only 3 that are putting up better numbers/are more deserving someway or the other then Frank. 

Durazo going over Frank is just s***ty judgment....I'd understand it if the A's were like a s***ty team like the Tigers or the Indians....but not on the A's, who have the best 1-2-3 combo in the majors and have the best closer in the league to go along with that.  That's just flat out wrong.  Thomas deserves to go over Durazo.

Loaiza very well could start the All-Star game.  The way he is going, he is a potential triple crown winner.....though that is highly doubtful.

I think Rocco Badelli is going to be the Rays rep. Just a hunch.

Frank .284  14 HR 32 RBI 45 BB 42 K .421 OPB .558 SLG .979 OPS

i did not get that either