I take the ACT's tomorrow..

Heads22

Soxheads, when was Iowa State started?

APU, suck it motherf***er!!!

Chartered- 1858

First year of classes - 1868

Illinois State: Since 1857!!! We beatcha by a year. We are the REAL ISU!!!

Yeah, well the first electronic computer wa invented at Iowa State....beat that!

Well Cal State Fullerton is going to win the College World Series this year so take that :headbang

In regards to honor classes, I laugh at honors classes. 4 years of high school, took one my freshman year and realized this crap blows. I don't want to waste my freaking time doing a bunch of bs work (Even though thats what all of high school is).

Just did enough to get into a college in high school and I always told myself once I got into college I'd apply myself. So far, so good. While I was a lazy ass throughout high school, I didn't burn myself out and I actually knew what it was like to have a good time :cheers .

Now I got no problem if someone is aspiring to go into Harvard or something like that, cause for that you got to work your absolute arse off from the get go. Since I'm trying for law I knew that you don't do that till after you finish your undergrad, therefor cheap for 4 years, then get reamed for 3 years.

CSF, your going to college too?

That's why y'all are smart and I am not. Sigh.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chartered- 1858

Yeah, well the first electronic computer wa invented at Iowa State....beat that!

Well Cal State Fullerton is going to win the College World Series this year so take that :headbang

In regards to honor classes, I laugh at honors classes. 4 years of high school, took one my freshman year and realized this crap blows. I don't want to waste my freaking time doing a bunch of bs work (Even though thats what all of high school is).

Just did enough to get into a college in high school and I always told myself once I got into college I'd apply myself. So far, so good. While I was a lazy ass throughout high school, I didn't burn myself out and I actually knew what it was like to have a good time :cheers .

Now I got no problem if someone is aspiring to go into Harvard or something like that, cause for that you got to work your absolute arse off from the get go. Since I'm trying for law I knew that you don't do that till after you finish your undergrad, therefor cheap for 4 years, then get reamed for 3 years.

It'd be different if Iowa State still had a baseball team.

f*** you, Bruce Van De Velde.

Chartered- 1858

But when your the next acting star, you'll be all set :headbang

Chartered- 1858

But when your the next acting star, you'll be all set :headbang

Hey now...from your mouth to God's ears!

Somebody is harboring some rage, eh? ;)

U of I has the United States government high tech super computer on our campus. That's why in the KGB declassified documents, Champaign-Urbana was #3 on the list of sites the Russians would nuke because of our strategic importance during the Cold War. It used to be housed in the Foreign Language Building:

flb.front.gif

It was built that way because if a bomb hit the roof, the building would fall outward instead of inward in order to minimize damage to the super computer. Now the government super computer is in parts, all over various parts of the UIUC campus.

It was built that way because if a bomb hit the roof, the building would fall outward instead of inward in order to minimize damage to the super computer. Now the government super computer is in parts, all over various parts of the UIUC campus.

Form following function, eh?

LeCorbusier can suck a nut!

What I meant was his own dick...But, wait!!!  I forgot!!!  He doesn't have one!!!

Wow Heather. You really got me. What a fantastic cut down. ;) Did coming up with that take you all night?

Have a great day, Heather. Life's too short to harbor hate over something so trivial in the grand scheme of things. You should really try letting it go. It's quite a refreshing experience.

Wow Heather.  You really got me.  What a fantastic cut down. ;) Did coming up with that take you all night?

Have a great day, Heather.  Life's too short to harbor hate over something so trivial in the grand scheme of things.  You should really try letting it go.  It's quite a refreshing experience.

I agree. Now if i could only combine your peaceful ways with my competitive nature, id really have something. :)

Have a great day, Heather. Life's too short to harbor hate over something so trivial in the grand scheme of things. You should really try letting it go. It's quite a refreshing experience

What would life be without "trivialities"?

What would life be without "trivialities"?

Peaceful?

Boring and dystopian?

Its a matter of choice. Im the first to admit chaos and controversy can be really fun, but it can also be stressful and destructive. We all just need to find our happy point.

Brando, what is trivial is in the eye of the beholder. But I'm making a judgment call [and it's also true, so it gives it that extra bit of legitimacy] that Heather should really LET IT GO. If anything, she's only more consumed by her anger while I laugh my ass off. And I really don't want to see her stoop to levels like that. As much as her and I don't get along, she is above holding onto anger.

Though, if she wants to continue to be angry and harbor all that negativity, she can be my guest.