Clicker not picked

When the "Clicker" isn't picked so far we've dropped back and taken the best performance picked. Seems to me if no one picked him, everyone missed and just move on. That may put some players back in the mix. It seems that most players pick Frank, Maggs, and Lee twice each week. By only rewarding the winner it may make more sense to gamble on Crede, DJ, PK, etc.

When the "Clicker" isn't picked so far we've dropped back and taken the best performance picked. Seems to me if no one picked him, everyone missed and just move on. That may put some players back in the mix. It seems that most players pick Frank, Maggs, and Lee twice each week. By only rewarding the winner it may make more sense to gamble on Crede, DJ, PK, etc.

When we set up the contest as a group on ESPN we had this discussion before. We decided as a group then that there should be a winner everyday. We modeled our version after the way that Hawk's PTC version goes, and they always pick a winner between the players that are picked. We also decided that yeah you could pick one of the big players everyday, but that is why we limited players to two picks a week. Also it makes for stategy to see if no one has picked a certian player and pick them that way you would be the only person to win if they were picked, ala Juggernaut winning with Armando Rios last night. And as many times a player who was the best wasn't picked, the incentive is there to take risks, just not too many people have been willing to do that.

That being said, if there are a lot of people who want to see this rule changed I am more than willing to adjust the game to what most people on here want.