Is Frank Back?

Heads22

That tells me he is still having problems in the clutch but is really hitting well with no pressure.

Bulls***.

Something like 10 (or more) of his 16 home runs have either put us in a tie or the lead. Now that is clutch in my book. Just like last night.

Frank has really gotten the shaft from the local and national media when compared to Sosa. Look at all the crooked s*** sosa has been involved in. Money mising from his charity, that was swept under the carpet, leaves 20 grand in a hotel that was meant for something illegal . vanished story , steroid use, that was swept away, Sosa always blows off conventions, shows up late to ST.  And the corked bat................ What has Frank really done beside stiff teh media because they were looking for material to rip him? The guy has never cheated and has been a stand up guy in baseball . Only flaws he's had is the few off years because he thinks way too much .

Sad isn't it? Only a few of the Chicago sportswriters have come out and openly called ShamME what he is. A cheater. Make no mistake people. ShamME has been cheating for a long time. He just finally got caught.

I do think though that, until ShamME was caught cheating, to be a sportswriter in Chicago you had to show blind devotion to a fake baseball idol. Case in point..... Skip Bayless. During his tenure as a Chicago Baseball Beat Writer, all you ever read from him was "fluff pieces" on Corkin' ShamME Soso. Now that he's transferred to SF, the guy has been Soso's most outspoken critic media-wise. The guy doesn't have a nice word to say about the guy.

After Jordan retired then went to DC, Chicago needed a new sports hero. Too bad the media embraced a wifebeating, steroid injecting, corked bat using, charity raping scumbag who could care less about his team or teammates..... just what makes him look good in the public's eyes.

Meanwhile, Big Frank is making his legions of diehards smile and his legions of thrashers..... meaning fans that want to see this Big Frank of the past 2 weeks or so but have thrashed him (sometimes rightfully so) in the past..... smile also. BUT..... us thrashers (I am, admittedly, tough on Frank because I know he's better than .225) got to sit back and truly reconsider why we thrashed a guy that is none-of-the-above characterizations of Chicago's new "Baseball Idol."

as the corker has only what, 6 home runs in the first year of steroid testing and Frank is back on track, maybe the fans will notice which is the showboat cheater and which is the hard working player.

Baseball fans? Possibly. Idiot's that consider themselves "fans" only because of the ballpark and neighborhood that "their team" plays in that show blind devotion to a cheater? Very..... VERY doubtful :angry: ..... and it should be REPORTED BY THE CHICAGO MEDIA FAIRLY. But when is the last time the Chicago media was fair and objective in regards to the sCrUBS and Sox? Most in Chicago would never know that, like the sCrUBS/Yankees last week, that the last time the White Sox played the Dodgers was during the WS of 1959. And the last time the White Sox played the Giants was in 19-f***ing-17!!!!! 21 years LONGER than the last time the sCrUBS played the Yanks.

:fyou CHICAGO MEDIA

I belive that Frank is back. Last night convinced me when he turned on that inside fastball and lined it out of the park. That thing was a laser. In the earlier part of this season those inside pitches were getting him out. Last night he put one out. He has worked hard and battled. Let's hope that PK can get it turned around now.

But when is the last time the Chicago media was fair and objective in regards to the sCrUBS and Sox?

Most in Chicago would never know that, like the sCrUBS/Yankees last week, that the last time the White Sox played the Dodgers was during the WS of 1959. And the last time the White Sox played the Giants was in 19-f***ing-17!!!!! 21 years LONGER than the last time the sCrUBS played the Yanks.

:fyou  CHICAGO MEDIA

In answer to your question: never.

For the rest of your entire post: :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :cheers :cheers :cheers

as the corker has only what, 6 home runs in the first year of steroid testing and Frank is back on track, maybe the fans will notice which is the showboat cheater and which is the hard working player.

Not happening. Maggs put up huge numbers last year, much much better than SoSo's....coming into the year, if you asked any sportswriter/guy who thought his opinion meant something(like a Harold Reynolds or someone like that), I bet almost any one of them would prefer SoSo.

Maggs has had a solid year.....but you never see his homers on the highlights, you never see his rbi-singles on SportsCenter, you never see any of that s*** for Maggs. But when Soso comes up, you see all that s***. (and then he goes and wants to make himself look like a f***ing dips***, and gets one of the corniest f***ing facial hair thingies that I've ever seen in my life. I don't know what the hell you'd call that, I but I would not call that a mustache). Right now, if you asked any "baseball fan" who was better out of SoSo and Thomas, I would bet something around 75-80% of the fans would say that SoSo is.

I'd like to know something here. Is it a coincidence that the last time both Frank Thomas and Carlos Delgado had years this good was all the way back in 2000?