A 2nd Chance for Thomas Bashers

Guest Ncorgbl

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think i've been any more disrespectful to ncorqbl than he (she)'s been to me

I was referring to our two insiders, Steff and HotSoxChick...I couldn't care less what you think of me, ol' boy.

I do like you very much as a poster. You're very intelligent. If only you could fix your keyboard as to allow you to capitalize, that's the only annoying thing about you.

I was referring to our two insiders, Steff and HotSoxChick...I couldn't care less what you think of me, ol' boy.

I do like you very much as a poster. You're very intelligent.  If only you could fix your keyboard as to allow you to capitalize, that's the only annoying thing about you.

i made no remarks about hsc or steff as i can recall.

btw, when do i get my $200 you weasel?

btw, when do i get my $200 you weasel?

Wha? I recall you toying with me on the bet, changing 'no' to a 'yes' numerous times until I gave you 3 or 4 different deadlines all of which you missed...so what the f*** are you talking about, 2 years later?

Gotta finish X-Men 2 and Matrix: R tonight...Thank Allah for eMule!!!!!!!!!!

Metallica, Lars...go eat s***.

Matrix Reloaded sucks man. Its incomplete. And really, the whole Matrix thing sucks. Why? Because Neo cant die. In any other movie, maybe its just an archetype, or common pattern, that the hero does die but take any other movie. The Rock, one of my favorites, for example. They dont die but John Mason and Stan Goospeed can die. Or better yet. Windtalkers (dont read the next sentence if you havent seen the movie). Joe Enders does die. But in the Matrix, no matter what happens, Neo cant die. It just cant happen. In the movies I mentioned, the protagonist can and sometimes does die. But not in the Matrix. And he can fly. Why the hell is he flying? Joe Enders cant fly! Stan Goodspeed doesnt look back in The Rock and see those crazy Marines chasin him and sail away singing "I believe I can fly!" It just doesnt happen. The flying is just so corny. And the fact that he cant die, takes all the suspense out of the movie. I like the whole machines control the hoax world and people are trying to escape idea, but just have a mortal freakin character, for cryin out loud!

Wha?

what other name do i know you by?

Wha? I recall you toying with me on the bet, changing 'no' to a 'yes' numerous times until I gave you 3 or 4 different deadlines all of which you missed...so what the f*** are you talking about, 2 years later

I was me who "contacted" you, 'member?

Matrix Reloaded sucks man. Its incomplete. And really, the whole Matrix thing sucks. Why? Because Neo cant die. In any other movie, maybe its just an archetype, or common pattern, that the hero does die but take any other movie. The Rock, one of my favorites, for example. They dont die but John Mason and Stan Goospeed can die. Or better yet. Windtalkers (dont read the next sentence if you havent seen the movie). Joe Enders does die. But in the Matrix, no matter what happens, Neo cant die. It just cant happen. In the movies I mentioned, the protagonist can and sometimes does die. But not in the Matrix. And he can fly. Why the hell is he flying? Joe Enders cant fly! Stan Goodspeed doesnt look back in The Rock and see those crazy Marines chasin him and sail away singing "I believe I can fly!" It just doesnt happen. The flying is just so corny. And the fact that he cant die, takes all the suspense out of the movie. I like the whole machines control the hoax world and people are trying to escape idea, but just have a mortal freakin character, for cryin out loud!

of course neo can die. weren't you paying attention? it's turned out the 'prophesy' was wrong. not to say he WILL die but there's no doubt he's not immortal.

the flying is just an extrordinary manipulation of the matrix. remember, the matrix is just numbers. he can't fly in the 'real' world. (tho he did something intriguing near the end by stopping those mechanical multipods)

and it was incomplete because it's the second in a series of 3 movies. just like starwars (the one where ford is stuck in corbomite (or whatever) at the end).

Wha?

Wha? I recall you toying with me on the bet, changing 'no' to a 'yes' numerous times until I gave you 3 or 4 different deadlines all of which you missed...so what the f*** are you talking about, 2 years later

i thought it was you. and you're a weasel, just like i said.

you make a bet, and when it's apparent you're going to lose you never show up again on the troll board.

i still have the original post, deadbeat, and we had agreed on everything. kid yourself ... kid others ... don't kid me. i KNOW better.

Wha?

you make a bet, and when it's apparent you're going to lose you never show up again on the troll board.

i still have the original post, deadbeat, and we had agreed on everything. kid yourself ... kid others ... don't kid me. i KNOW better.

Kid who? I don't care about what "evidence" you have compiled/re-edited, I never denied who I was or that there was a talk of a bet, ID.

But you and I both know the it was never finalized, that's the price you pay for changing your mind and talking from both sides of your mouth...You missed the deadlines....Leave the boreds because of measly 200 bucks? Puhlease...get over it and yourself.

i thought it was you. and you're a weasel, just like i said

Again with the insults....it was ME who "revealed" myself to you in the Mariah thread, Sherlock...whatever.

Wha?

Kid who? I don't care about what "evidence" you have compiled/re-edited, I never denied who I was or that there was a talk of a bet, ID.

But you and I both know the it was never finalized, that's the price you pay for changing your mind and talking from both sides of your mouth...You missed the deadlines....Leave the boreds becuase you measly 200 bucks? Puhlease...get over it and yourself.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh there ya go fighting with yourself again. :rolleyes: :huh:

of course neo can die. weren't you paying attention? it's turned out the 'prophesy' was wrong. not to say he WILL die but there's no doubt he's not immortal.

the flying is just an extrordinary manipulation of the matrix. remember, the matrix is just numbers. he can't fly in the 'real' world. (tho he did something intriguing near the end by stopping those mechanical multipods)

and it was incomplete because it's the second in a series of 3 movies. just like starwars (the one where ford is stuck in corbomite (or whatever) at the end).

It said the prophesy was wrong. I didnt know that the one being immortal was part of the prophesy. I thought the prophesy was just that the one would return and defeat the machines.

Still flying anywhere is kinda corny.

And I know its the middle movie of a trilogy but I have a very short span of patience. I cant wait for the third movie!

Wha?

But you and I both know the it was never finalized, that's the price you pay for changing your mind and talking from both sides of your mouth...You missed the deadlines....Leave the boreds becuase you measly 200 bucks? Puhlease...get over it and yourself.

I thought I was Voodoo...now I am IDseer, too?

Wha?

I thought I was Voodoo...now I am IDseer, too?

;)

for your edification DIMA, here was the agreed upon bet:

Posted by: DimaAl88 (244 Msgs) 8:38AM PST, Nov 13, 2001

Thread [27]: Original Message

It is obvious that me and you are operating in different modes of thinking when it comes to Jose. I look behind the stats, and you don;t. I want to propose a friendly bet of, say, $200 to be settled in Oct. 2002--should there be a season, of course.

I bet you that Jose Valentin will put up the following offensive numbers or better, granted that he has at least 525 at-bats*.

-.350 obp

-25 hr

-80 rbi

-20 sb

Ready to put some money where yor mouth is, idseer? You win if ANY of the four criteria are violated.

*The deal is off if Jose is injured, traded, i.e unable to play...and don't forget to print this message out as proof should you take this bet. I expect the answer very soon.

email is gimm@eudoramail.com

525 at bats or bet is off

i answered and you know it.

now you renege.

tha fact is, dima, i wouldn't have asked for the money in fact. it was good enough knowing your hero jose wasn't all that.

i hope everyone else here sees you for what you are tho. a quick mouth ... little substance. :nono

Dude, you laugh at just anything I say. But theres no problem with that. ;) 

And do you see my point? Matrix Reloaded is incomplete, in the Matrix Neo can fly but he cant die. Thats really absurd...

Dude, you laugh at just anything I say. But theres no problem with that

Nah, just the really, really stupid-funny stuff...which you supply with vigor.

Dude, you laugh at just anything I say. But theres no problem with that. ;) 

And do you see my point? Matrix Reloaded is incomplete, in the Matrix Neo can fly but he cant die. Thats really absurd...

Nah, just the really, really stupid-funny stuff...which you supply with vigor.

Me thinks roman is picking up on the two key words. STUPID funny. :P

Brando! Were you on crack? Whyd you actually make that deal?

You know JM doesnt run (or atleast Mr Control doesnt let him run) so 20 SBs is unlikely. Val never hits for high enough BA to get a .350 OBP. He walks a lot but his BA is always too low.

The other two are good, but those two I mentioned, you shoulda had lower standards and perhaps you coulda won the bet...

for your edification DIMA, here was the agreed upon bet:

Posted by: DimaAl88 (244 Msgs) 8:38AM PST, Nov 13, 2001

Thread [27]: Original Message < Prev. Message in Thread | Next Message in Thread >

It is obvious that me and you are operating in different modes of thinking when it comes to Jose. I look behind the stats, and you don;t. I want to propose a friendly bet of, say, $200 to be settled in Oct. 2002--should there be a season, of course.

I bet you that Jose Valentin will put up the following offensive numbers or better, granted that he has at least 525 at-bats*.

-.350 obp

-25 hr

-80 rbi

-20 sb

Ready to put some money where yor mouth is, idseer? You win if ANY of the four criteria are violated.

*The deal is off if Jose is injured, traded, i.e unable to play...and don't forget to print this message out as proof should you take this bet. I expect the answer very soon.

email is gimm@eudoramail.com

525 at bats or bet is off

i answered and you know it.

now you renege.

tha fact is, dima, i wouldn't have asked for the money in fact. it was good enough knowing your hero jose wasn't all that.

i hope everyone else here sees you for what you are tho. a quick mouth ... little substance. :nono

Like I said there is a portion/additional post(s) missing....nice try though, that's what you get for not agreeing to the bet prior to expireddeadlines...which again you conveniently leave out. Where are they?

Next.

Like I said there is a portion/additional post(s) missing....nice try though, that's what you get for not agreeing to the bet prior to expireddeadlines...which again you conveniently leave out.  Where are they?

Next.

pathetic. you really disappoint me dima. i thought you had more character than this.

Brando! Were you on crack? Whyd you actually make that deal?

Who cares what I OFFERED...what part of "it was never finalized" is not clear to you? I offered IDseer numerous occasions to complete the bet, with numerous deadlines....he missed them all by trying to f*** with me thinking I wasn't serious....and now he want to get paid for a no-bet that took place almost 2 years ago? I don't.think.so. I'ts not about 200 either, who cares.

This was the only (out of 4 or 5) post he actually saved, but even so the crucial part was "confirm very soon" which he didn't, though I am not so sure HE knows it.

Takes more than silly post manipulations and omissions to besmearch my moniker, ID...lol

Like I said there is a portion/additional post(s) missing....nice try though, that's what you get for not agreeing to the bet prior to expireddeadlines...which again you conveniently leave out.  Where are they?

Next.

pathetic. you really disappoint me dima. i thought you had more character than this.

I do...why do you insist on me owing you money where I do NOT? At first I thought you were joking with me this time too, but you are serious about this bet money, aren't you?

i hope everyone else here sees you for what you are tho. a quick mouth ... little substance

Is that your diss du jour nowdays? Nevermind how unsubstanciated and misplaced it is...