Todays game

Soxplosion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh...Maggs just failed to score from second on a 2-out single because he got a bad jump on the ball.....yeah great baserunning skills are so easy to come by, scoring from 2nd is soooo easy...

Or maybe it's not easy afterall, eh?

Sorry brando, but we actually have a few people on this baseball team who are hitting over .234

..with a still respectable 760+ OPS, solid defense and EXCELLENT running skills that translate to, among other things, I dunno -- KEY 2-OUT RUNS SCORED FROM 2ND ON A SLOW BASE HIT.

Please don't tell me Rowand did NOT advance from 2nd and ZERO out on the warning track FO that CF'er had to basketcatch....please tell me i am dreaming and a HUGE situaitonal f***up did not occur

Yeah, those base-advancing skills are dime and dozen...

Rowand doubled to left.

Olivo flied out at the track. So close to a HR. Rowand doesn't advance. Bad baserunning yet again for the White Sox. DJ and Hawk are ripping him for not knowing the situation and not knowing situational baserunning.

Graffanino flied out to left.

Valentin got out [didn't see how...my nephew came in the room and diverted my attention]

Top 4, Arizona is beating the Twinkies 5-2.

Bottom 8, the Cubs also blew a lead and they are tied with Toronto 4-4.

Brando, enough already! Val sucks! .760 OPS? So what! You wanna take a guess what Franks OPS is? .995! How about SLG? .574 and .440. Wonder which is which? How bout OBP? .421 and .318. Still wondering? Why dont you look at ribbies? Frank has 11 more ribbies than Val does. As much as you may beg to differ, this team could do perfectly fine without Val pointing his finger all over the place except at the one who truly deserves it, and thats him! Frank is easily the best offensive player on this team. No doubt. Peace... :)

Brando, enough already! Val sucks! .760 OPS? So what! You wanna take a guess what Franks OPS is? .995! How about SLG? .574 and .440. Wonder which is which? How bout OBP? .421 and .318. Still wondering? Why dont you look at ribbies? Frank has 11 more ribbies than Val does. As much as you may beg to differ, this team could do perfectly fine without Val pointing his finger all over the place except at the one who truly deserves it, and thats him! Frank is easily the best offensive player on this team. No doubt. Peace... :)

Frank can't run, Valentin makes things happen...Frank can't play SS, Valentin is above-average this season...760 OPS, which by the way will be at 800 by seaon's end, is still above average/solid for a SS, check Tejada's, Vizquel, Jeter, Guzman, A-Gon, Berroa, Enfante, etc for more...

Why would you compare him to Frank anyway, dickless HS momo you? Who said Valentin was the best player on this team? I know I didn't.

:)

What the f***! Were getting shutout by someone half the MLB hasnt heard of!

We'd have 1, possibly 2 runs if we didn't f*** up baserunning twice. Maggs could have gotten a much better jump on Crede's base hit and scored. Rowand was on 2nd and couldn't advance to 3rd on a fly ball to the track that the CF had to basket catch.

Frank can't run, Valentin makes things happen...Frank can't play SS, Valentin is above-average this season...760 OPS, which by the way will be at 800 by seaon's end, is still above average/solid for a SS, check Tejada's, Vizquel, Jeter, Guzman, A-Gon, Berroa, Enfante, etc for more...

Why would you compare him to Frank anyway, dickless HS momo you?  Who said Valentin was the best player on this team?  I know I didn't.

:)

You were making him sound so good so I just had to show you that someone was better. And being Franks biggest fan, I took him as my evidence. But theres no comparison. Im not sure what I was doing, the two are apples and oranges... :D