Todays game

Soxplosion

Wrong again- Va's 3-year OPS while with the Sox is 820, whic is "very good" for a shortstop.  His RBI/ab ratio is also very good for a 2-and spot hitter and so were his RISP numbers up until this season.

Think before you put your foot on yer mouth, puppy.

Val sucks. Other people think that way too. A .230 BA, with 9 HRs and 24 RBIs just isnt that good in June. And this guys basis is power. Either hit .300 with 9 HRs, or his .230 with 15 HRs. Dont hit .230 with 9 HRs, thats just mediocre...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong again- Va's 3-year OPS while with the Sox is 820, whic is "very good" for a shortstop. His RBI/ab ratio is also very good for a 2-and spot hitter and so were his RISP numbers up until this season.

Brando, quite Frankly, Valentin has not been that good since 2000. And I would much rather have a defensive wiz that puts up Ozzie Guillen type numbers than Valentin

Cesar Izturiz would be nice to have for next year

Jose thinking about HR (give me a walk your asshole), flied out.

Frank is the same thing.

Maggs walked (it was what Jose should have do it)

Lee singled to center (if Jose was on base, i would be 1-1)

PK :fyou , Daubach should have been there pinch-hitting, L agst R.

JM is a crap manager.

:fyou :fyou JM

Where was Daubach?! Where was Rios?! PK sucks! He didnt even give them a challenge. He grounded out to the freakin pitcher!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:  Get this schmuck off my team. And have him take Buehrle with him...  :angry:

Konerko is a schmuck, you heard it here at Soxtalk first...

Konerko [piano on his back and all] :lolhitting

I swear and I'll say it again. Either Kenny' got Manuel by the Cojones and is his Puppet or Manuel is just f***ing Stupid.

If you know a guy is enFuego cause he's playing in the field, and if you had any Managerial sense you would leave him at first. But nooooooooooooo Manuel Jajajajaj Yeah right. He coulnd't have managerial Sense even if it bit him.

DOLT.... MORON!!

Wrong again- Va's 3-year OPS while with the Sox is 820, whic is "very good" for a shortstop.  His RBI/ab ratio is also very good for a 2-and spot hitter and so were his RISP numbers up until this season.

Val sucks. Other people think that way too. A .230 BA, with 9 HRs and 24 RBIs just isnt that good in June. And this guys basis is power. Either hit .300 with 9 HRs, or his .230 with 15 HRs. Dont hit .230 with 9 HRs, thats just mediocre...

That's for proving once again that you know NOTHING about baseball.

Now run to your mommy and have her explain to you--AGAIN--just how useless homer totals and batting average are....MOMO.

8 IP, 1 R, 3 H, 4 BB, 4 K for Garland

Loretta grounds out to Valentin.

Klesko grounds out to Valentin.

Rod Beck warming in the SD pen. [Guess that winnebago in Iowa wasn't cool enough, haha]

Burroughs walked. Burroughs steals 2nd. Koch didn't even look over.

Buchanan fouled out to Konerko.

Twinkies tied it at 7, Bottom 6th. :angry:

And the bottom of the order is coming up for the White Sox 9th.

Not run to your mommy and have her explain to you--AGAIN--just how useless homer totals and batting average are....MOMO.

Yet again, I could care less about baserunning skills. And do I need to tell you again? Baserunning skills dont mean crap when you have a .314 BA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Brando: Homeruns play a large part in Slugging percentage which contributes to OPS, which you are so in love with.

Fact is, Valentin is not a good player, he does not generate enough, I wish i could find his winshares right now.

Bottom 9. 3 outs to get 1 run for the tie, 2 for the win. 7-8-9 up for the Sox.

Padres bring in Rod Beck to close.

Daubach pinch hitting for Crede. Daubach walks.

[Runner on 1st, 0 out]

Josh Paul comes out from the bullpen to run for Daubach.

Rowand popped up the bunt to 3rd base.

[Runner on 1st, 1 out]

Not run to your mommy and have her explain to you--AGAIN--just how useless homer totals and batting average are....MOMO.

Yet again, I could care less about baserunning skills. And do I need to tell you again? Baserunning skills dont mean crap when you have a .314 BA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

What part of

Wrong again- Val's 3-year OPS while with the Sox is 820, whic is "very good" for a shortstop. His RBI/ab ratio is also very good for a 2-spot hitter and so were his RISP numbers up until this season

don't you understand Roman?

What part of Valentin has more runs scored than your precious Frank Thomas don't you get? He must be dong something right OB to be able to do that without a good OBP?

What part of he is 5th in all of BASEBALL in DP turned per innings played at SS do you not understand? What part of his ZoneRating is 6th in ALL of baseball do you not get?

And so on.