how pathetic!

Iguana

Great point cubkilla.

We can't sweep anybody.

We're about a .460 team ... again.

Hey don't give up yet, we'll most likely turn it on in September and finish at 81-81..........Damn, that still sucks. :angry:

CWSOX45

The only glimmer of hope this team has is that it has been a second half team the last two years. Only problem is, like this year, the White Sox dug themselves a whole they couldn't dig out of. Don't expect it to happen this year either.

Hey don't give up yet, we'll most likely turn it on in September and finish at 81-81..........Damn, that still sucks

And that's when a bunch of Morons will say Manuel is a good Manager. His teams always play .500 ball.

Manuel sucks had a luck year in 2000, the team gave him Manager of the Year

Great point cubkilla.

We can't sweep anybody.

Hey don't give up yet, we'll most likely turn it on in September and finish at 81-81..........Damn, that still sucks. :angry:

CWSOX45

The only glimmer of hope this team has is that it has been a second half team the last two years. Only problem is, like this year, the White Sox dug themselves a whole they couldn't dig out of. Don't expect it to happen this year either.

i think that if the offense every gets consistent, they could go on a real tear cause the pitching has been better that it has in a long time.

This is so frustrating it is beyond hurting. We have a run of games where it looks like our offense is starting to come around and then we blunder again to lose 1-0. We have a pitcher throwing a 3-hitter and allowing only one run and we can't get offensive support. Rowand makes a base running mistake by not advancing to 3rd on a fly. Ok, he accepts blame, but you know what that doesn't cut it anymore. You have to perform at a level where you don't screw up like that. We will not advance on the twinkies until we play sound fundemental baseball. It is as simple as that. These stupid minor league mistakes have to stop.

Hey, who was talking World Series in January.

Not me,  :lol:

I think only Jas and Heather.

And we are still not totally out of it. 7.5 games back can be gained in a month or so....one team gets real hot, the other real cold....and we still have 3 and a half months left.

It isn't early....but it ain't late. What we need is a good leadoff hitter, because we have our perfect #2 hitter leading off.

Great point cubkilla.

We can't sweep anybody.

CWSOX45

I shall stay with my 85 win, at the most, pre season prediction. ;)