SN Report: Sox Looking at Colon

Molto

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek

Guest hotsoxchick1

keep dreamin you all......this aint going to happen......besides honestly how many seasons do you seriously think colon has left in him??? i seriously believe his best seasons are behind him now.....he would cost us too much.... he would be another wells,ritchie pitcher once here in our program and probably end up on the dl with arm surgery once we got ahold of him...............its a nice pipe dream but seriously folks kenny aint going to do it, only because you guys want him to bad enough........

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

keep dreamin you all......this aint going to happen......besides honestly how many seasons do you seriously think colon has left in him??? i seriously believe his best seasons are behind him now.....he would cost us too much.... he would be another wells,ritchie pitcher once here in our program and probably end up on the dl with arm surgery once we got ahold of him...............its a nice pipe dream but seriously folks kenny aint going to do it, only because you guys want him to bad enough........

f*** HIM!!! BARTOLO COLON IS NOTHING MORE THAN ANOTHER OVERPAID FAT f*** WHO SHOULD BE PUMPING GAS INSTEAD OF PLAYING BASEBALL. LET HIM GO BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM & LET HIM EAT BURRITOS THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

well, Nuke, I'm not the biggest Colon fan.

I've never liked him for the simple reason that he has never been consistent (until this season), but even I know he would be a great addition to this staff and team.

the guy throw 98-100 and gets better every year. no signs of him breaking down. the only catch to this deal would be if the Sox were to sign him after trading for him.

are you saying Lofton and Alomar didn't have successful stays here heather?

perhaps you are right in part, he might come here and fall apart like so many other players. if we were to get him and he falls apart, for the first time I might really consider us a jinxed team with no luck whatsoever.

I would still like to get him, even though I'm not his biggest fan.

I don't recall him being a cancer though heather. I don't even recall hearing him talk.

The numbers speak for themselves. This guy is a proven winner who can flat out dominate. As far as he's best years are behind him, he's only been getting better and is just 30 years old and most scouts say he's got a Clemens/Ryan like arm in terms of longetivity, but with that you never know.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well im sure that kenny wont get colon .. but if on some strange outragous twist of fate he happens to grab him up, you all better plan on staying up to the wee hours of the nite watching a complete game... colon is slower than molassas in january when it comes to him taking control on the mound......the mere thought of colon coming here makes me want to :puke