All Fans Bring CORK To Wrigley for the Sox/Cubs

cortisonshot

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why :huh: I mean seriously that is just lame. Granted Sammy needs some poking fun of, but why bring cork to stop the game. Oh thats right so the rest of the country can contiue the sterotype that Chicago fans are Asses. Well I guess its better than running onto the field

throwing things on the field is something that I am always against.

Making a scene in the other person's ball park is also not something that I think is helpful or will bring credit on Sox fans.

And besides if the score happens to be 12-2 cubs at th 7th inning stretch, little cork protests will seem awfully stupid and if the score is 12-2 Sox it will look like taunting.

Sox fans have class.

I am planning on serenading so-so with the singing of "corked bat" (to the tune of "air ball") when sam-me is at the Cell, and if I were to go to wrigley (which isn't likely, I deteest the place) I might sing that there in the right circumstances but as for throwing things on the field - no way.

OK if you don't have the guts to throw it, then don't. But bring it anyway and show it off to all the Sosa-Lovers during the game. It will be AWESOME!

throwing anything on the field is stupid idea, especially throwing cork on a field. i wouldn't want to get locked up for some stupid s*** like that.

Come On ALL! I think I just figured out what Mike North on the SCORE RADIO was talking about when there was a big discussion about this young generation beginning "The Pussification of America!"

Think about this - Was it right earlier in the year for a Cub Fan to go to Cellular Feild to run around all over our field? Absolutely NO! It's time for PAYBACK!

you have your choice of acting like a cubs fan -

or acting with class.

Your choice.

One chance.

and if Mike North is your definition on what is maleness and what is "pussification" then you, my son, are in deep, deep trouble. You won't see Mike North throwing stuff on the field, will you? But he will be laughing at you...

While making Corkin' ShamME Soso's 6 games during the Crosstown Series from this point forward a living hell is every White Sox fan's duty, throwing objects onto the field/storming the field is not the way to go about it. Signage, chants, hats, shirts, ribbing, etc. are the way to go about making ShamME regret ever having brought a corked bat "for BP." :rolleyes:

OK if you don't have the guts to throw it, then don't. But bring it anyway and show it off to all the Sosa-Lovers during the game. It will be AWESOME!

I am making a hat made out of CORK. See you if your at Fridays game.

That's it, start a riot. That will make the country have faith in Chicago baseball and security again.

Just leave it the hell alone already. Geez, I hate the Cubs and Sammy as much as the next Sox fan, but why take the chance of being ejected from a game for something as lame as that?

don't ya think security is looking for cork???  or idiots that would use it to taunt????  they may be off-duty police but their not stupid...  cork would be an automatic ejection...  same as soso...  use your head this isn't high school...

you got it, i think the security will be real tight and they will be looking for anything like that. taunt him but lets not get kicked out for something like cork. think about it, don't you think that management will not be looking for something like this? then think about the press getting a hold of this news when a fan is kicked out. they will have a field day with it. find a way to taunt him and loud.

LDF, you have hardly been around lately -

good to see a post from you :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

been extremely busy, but i been reading this site, more often not have a chance to post as much as i would like. with the way the sox been playing, they hardly given me a reason to post.

LDF, you have hardly been around lately -

good to see a post from you :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

been extremely busy, but i been reading this site, more often not have a chance to post as much as i would like. with the way the sox been playing, they hardly given me a reason to post.

how can you read and not post????? :huh: :huh: :huh:

anyway, hope things are well with you and you can get back to more frequent posting - your insights and opinions are missed!!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

cant you just wear a cork hat or something like the cheese heads do in wisconsin???... throwin stuff on the field is a big :nono, a biggggg bigggggg :nono ....i think that baltimore fan said it best with his cheater banner.... do something more constructive or creative other than throwing stuff on the field which is so scrub fanish anyhow.........i know you have it in you to figure out a way to let shamme know hes full of cork..... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Just a fair warning...

If you insist on throwing cork on the field at Wrigley, be prepared to get your ass kicked, ejected from the park, and spend a few hours in jail.

and were not takin calls for bail money....... :D