Joe Borchard jersey Part Deux!

Cerbaho-WG

Guest hotsoxchick1

that jersey still kills me....lol... but if you want that picture set you can get one in the barons gift shop for 45 bucks... i have seen them there for all barons players..the only one with the high price tag is the michael jordan one... it goes for about 125. they are all autographed with a certificate......and they are numbered too.....i can pick you one up next season if you want.. and i wont charge you shipping and handling lol....

Well, since I got a job, and a decent cashflow, I've really turned into a memrobilia whore.

I'm planning on getting my Garland jersey signed, and using my 1917 jersey as a dummy jersey that every player can sign.

I also have two baseball chock full of signatures from Josh Paul to Maggs.

Guest hotsoxchick1

tisk tisk tisk.. that aint nothing hon... you should see my sports room.... i have it all....lol....if you want collecting tips just let me know.. i can direct you to the best shops and places to get whatever it is you want.... and i make a yearly trip to birmingham so if you are in need of barons stuff just hollar.....i would be glad to help ya out.....

Your off to more then a decent start. The only autographed jersey I had at 17 was a Cade Mcnown jersey and we all know how that went. I just loved him at UCLA and thought he would be so great for the Bears.

Now I'm 19 and my cherised autograph is probably my Albert Belle autograph or my Paul Konerko one.

The Belle one was great cause he was such a nice guy and the person before he cussed out and wouldn't sign a ball because he wanted a Cleveland Indians card signed. I ended up talking to him for like 5 minutes and he was such a cool guy.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

I noticed you got that jersey Cerb.  Thats real cool.  Hopefully he'll turn into a star and you can say how you got that jersey well before that happened.

I may go to ST this year. Maybe as a birthday thing because they usually play a ST game on my birthday. I hope I can this year.