Britney Spears files for divorce

aboz56

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 10:49 PM)
I heard Britney told him via a text message. WHich...if true, is excellent. Might I add, K Fed is no longer my idol.

..and to make it worse at the time he got the text on his Blackberry he was on TV doing an interview. I would like it if he checked to message while tape was rolling. Just to see his face when he read it.

:bang

QUOTE(juddling @ Nov 8, 2006 -> 05:11 PM)
..and to make it worse at the time he got the text on his Blackberry he was on TV doing an interview. I would like it if he checked to message while tape was rolling. Just to see his face when he read it.

:bang

He did. It's all over TMZ. He then took off the mic, left the table for 30 minutes, then returned and finished.

I also heard today he did a radio interview and said (sic) "you know I aint going back to apartment living"..

So I heard on the radio that the turnout for Federline was so bad that they held up the start of the show for a couple hours, hoping that more people would turn up.

It is encouraging that people aren't falling for crap like him and Paris Hilton as "recording artists". Usually junk like this goes to the top of the charts (e.g., "My Humps").

QUOTE(Thedeepsea @ Nov 9, 2006 -> 12:55 PM)
So who thinks he cheated on her? I do!!!!!!!!! I also think he is going to beg her for forgiveness or something soon because he has NO money. What a loser.

I recall he was caught cheating in Vegas and bought a condo of his own back in June so I think that's a given. I don't think he'll beg. I think he's going to play the hard ass and it's going to backfire on him even more then it already has. He's asking for custody of the kids.. umm.. moron.. you didn't take care of the first 2 what makes you think a judge is going to agree that you'll take care of these 2. :chair