bears vs. rams...what do you think?

Cy Young Porzio

Originally posted by Cy Young Porzio

alright we have no idea who will qb for us onday but it will most likely still be chandler or miller. So we are up against bulger and hopefully no faulk. So ofcourse i have to say bears will win to be an optimistic fan, but what do you all think?

BEARSSSSSSSSSSS 2 AND 8 AFTER SUNDAY. I DONT EVEN THINK I'M GONNA WATCH.

I've seen Bulger play since Grade School. His dad played briefly in the NFL and he has two sisters that are great basketball players, potential WNBA players. I ain't exagerrating. I always thought he'd do well if he got a real shot to QB in the NFL. It's gonna be another long afternoon for the Bears.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao f*** the bears.. they are done with for the season..... ill be watching the last nascar race of the season instead of wasting my time with da bears...........at least ill get to see someone i like win......lol

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh hell ..... i have my law and order marathon on then, so i wont be watching the bears get their asses kicked on monday nite either........lol..........

Its gonna be an ugly MNF game. Yep...even uglier then the one played against the Packers earlier this season.

SI, since you've seen Bulger more then I have. What can you tell me about his arm strength? Does he have a gun?

If he has an arm, then I say offer the Rams a 2nd round pick for him and Candidate or something like that.

Or swap first rounders.

from watching an in depth report on him on ESPN...from what i can see he looks like a kurt warner clone...he has that same quick 3/4 release that warner had..just like marino had....a defender could be an inch away from a sack and BAM..the ball is gone down field...very quick release...which spells doom for the bears

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

what hasnt spelled doom for da bears this season??? im sure that list is very short lol..........

IT ALL STARTED WHEN THEY BLEW THAT BIG LEAD AGAINST NEW ORLEANS. IVE SEN IT HAPPEN SO MANY TIMES IN ALL DIFFERENT SPORTS. A TEAM IS RIDING HIGH IN A GAME THEN BLOWS IT. NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE TEAM GOES STRAIGHT IN THE s***TER.

Guest hotsoxchick1

it all started when they took the field for the opening day games lol... and has been going downhill from there on a fast pace.........maybe its the champagne jinx?? how far away is heather from there?? ill bet shes got something to do with it................

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Its gonna be an ugly MNF game.  Yep...even uglier then the one played against the Packers earlier this season.

SI, since you've seen Bulger more then I have.  What can you tell me about his arm strength?  Does he have a gun?

If he has an arm, then I say offer the Rams a 2nd round pick for him and Candidate or something like that.

Or swap first rounders.

See Baggio's post, he is very accurate in his assessment. Bulger has a quick release but he is more of a touch passer than a guy with the real great arm IMO. He went to Central Catholic here in Pittsburgh. The school is a sports powerhouse in SW PA and includes Jack Twyman a 1950's NBA star and Dan Marino among their alumni.