What happened to talkbhawks

Random

You can thank all of the little bastard pimple faced assholes who have nothing better to do than to hack websites. I guess they could actually go get real jobs and move out of mom's basement, but what fun would that be? We are working on getting a newer version, but unfortuntely that isn't cheap.

Yeah, we have had really bad problems with spam, so every single person who registers has to be approved manually by an admin. If you are a member here and register, it might help to post here that you did register so someone will know to check for the registration and approve it. If you register under a different name than you soxtalk name, post it here so we know who you are.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jan 8, 2007 -> 12:33 PM)
I didn't put any filter on registration (guests or otherwise) when I first opened it back up. I haven't looked - did it really mess things up?

I deleted 50 spam accounts. Literally. They also were just flat out posting as guests, so I put an end to that as well.