Hey Killa

Mr. Showtime

oh, give it up, poor baby - they are Chicago tranplants from B Hawkdom.

You never saw an Yzerman or Federov or CuJo or Hacek sing that song at that minor league park, only transplanted Chicago B H players.

:bringit  :bringit  :lol:  :lol:  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

Face the cold hard fact that you currently idolize a couple of scrub fans.

:lol:

I don't idolize any ball players except Steve Lyons, Frank Thomas, and when he was with us Robin Ventura.

Face it, had your two examples not been black hawk players with history of Chicago they would never come, nor be invited - that is the connection, like it or not, my otherwise personablke, kind, and brillaint firend! I love you buddy! Don't fight with me! I am right on this one! :lol: :lol: :headbang :headbang :headbang :usa :usa -_- -_- B)

Yeah, I don't want to get pissed off thinking about those stupid assholes from Detroit anymore. I am too happy with the Sox beating the scrubs.

You have to be the only Red Wing fan in the world that I don't feel like beating senseless when I see them in person. :D

f*** Chelios!!!! Anyone ever notice how much of pussy he really is? Anyone who could knock him on his ass would always seem to get passed him or he cant cover them on defense. He was afraid of Crack head Theo! And Chlios goes where the cameras are. he's a disgrace to the southside. f*** HIM!