What the fuck?

soxfaninbeverly

That's some sick s***.

No way. That is sooooo hysterical. Anyone who's been around babies knows that "rocking" is the step right before crawling. The doll was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.. LOL

No way. That is sooooo hysterical. Anyone who's been around babies knows  that "rocking" is the step right before crawling. The doll was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.. LOL

I'm sure the doll wasn't in the wrong place. The sick parents put it there, I'm sure. Don't get me wrong, it was funny.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Someone is padding their post totals... :rolleyes:

sorry im bored as all hell........this game is very dull............had to do something to pass the time.........one more :cheers and im heading to bed anyhow............carry on........

sorry im bored as all hell........this game is very dull............had to do something to pass the time.........one more  :cheers  and im heading to bed anyhow............carry on........

What? this is a great game. I love defense and pitchers duels. Loz and Reed both have looked great, and Valentin, Loz, and Jimenez have turned great D plays.

Guest hotsoxchick1
What? this is a great game.  I love defense and pitchers duels.  Loz and Reed both have looked great, and Valentin, Loz, and Jimenez have turned great D plays.

i wish they would have a great fight......bench clearing........this game sucks........its lacking life.....fire.....passion.......and fun........they still under tonrado warnings??? i dont hear any sirens anymore........i hate plaing in the dome.........its just not natural.......

i wish they would have a great fight......bench clearing........this game sucks........its lacking life.....fire.....passion.......and fun........they still under tonrado warnings??? i dont hear any sirens anymore........i hate plaing in the dome.........its just not natural.......

You might get your wish... Pryz stuck out his elbow as he went by Thomas and then stopped to talk some s*** to Frank. Stay tuned for this one...

Guest hotsoxchick1
You might get your wish... Pryz stuck out his elbow as he went by Thomas and then stopped to talk some s*** to Frank.  Stay tuned for this one...

fight fight fight fight............... :headbang