Jorge Cantu sent down to Triple-A, wants trade

RME JICO

Jorge Cantu f***ing sucks.

He is HORRIBLE defensively, and has ZERO plate patience.

In the year he batted .286, he had a .311 OBP. That's grinderstad territory.

Here's an interesting stat I saw in a baseball rag I bought.

Career walks for Cantu: 54

Career double plays for Cantu: 45

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 1, 2007 -> 12:37 PM)
Well he is one of the ugliest players in baseball along with Aaron Harang, Ezequiel Astacio, Jay Gibbons, Brad Wilkerson, Yuniesky Betancourt and possibly Gavin Floyd.

Ugly? :huh:

Never noticed that. Looks pretty average to me.

And is he still sporting the 'stache? One of the most badass 'staches in the league...

Well he is one of the ugliest players in baseball along with Aaron Harang, Ezequiel Astacio, Jay Gibbons, Brad Wilkerson, Yuniesky Betancourt and possibly Gavin Floyd.

I wouldnt call them ugly, but just goofy looking.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 1, 2007 -> 01:15 PM)
Ugly? :huh:

Never noticed that. Looks pretty average to me.

And is he still sporting the 'stache? One of the most badass 'staches in the league...

Jorge Cantu? Average? I wish I could find his rookie mugshot, I used it as my avatar for like a week but had to take it down because it was so disturbing. Sadly all I have is his mug from this year.

cantujorgemugke7.jpg

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 1, 2007 -> 02:24 PM)
Jorge Cantu? Average? I wish I could find his rookie mugshot, I used it as my avatar for like a week but had to take it down because it was so disturbing. Sadly all I have is his mug from this year.

Well, over here living on the South Side I probably know about 20 Jorge Cantus, so my "average" my be skewed. I'm no expert on male beauty anyways...

He should never, ever shave off the 'stache. Looks badass with the 'stache and hat bill low to the brow.

Whoa, new one on me. He has been lights out with the exception of last year. Maybe playing in Devil Rays stadium just got too depressing for him.

Ian Snell is one ugly mofo.

how does BJ Ryan not make that list?

ryan_bj_smile240.jpg