Anyone else..

Steff

Just have to turn the TV off when Koch comes out..?

When they showed him warming up I swear I almost tossed my cookies. Stomach started rumbling.. I felt queasy.. started sweating.. and I'm pretty sure I had a tear in my eye.

It's a given that he's going to give up at LEAST 1.. so don't put him in there with anything LESS then a 2 run lead.

Simple solution.

Guest Ncorgbl

When they showed him warming up I swear I almost tossed my cookies. Stomach started rumbling.. I felt queasy.. started sweating.. and I'm pretty sure I had a tear in my eye.

It's a given that he's going to give up at LEAST 1.. so don't put him in there with anything LESS then a 2 run lead.

Simple solution.

It was dry heaves by then. Tossed my cookies when they tied. After all these years, and knowing better, I was actually counting on the win. Just dumb.

Simple solution.

It was dry heaves by then. Tossed my cookies when they tied. After all these years, and knowing better, I was actually counting on the win. Just dumb.

I was baby-proofing the house.. so I didn't even watch. Turned it on at the top of the 9th. I expected it to be 25-0.

I just knew Koch would send it down the pipe first pitch. I called it. I told Jim that's what he'd do. And by golly if Koch didn't prove me right. I swore all the way up to the bedroom - made up a few new ones, too. Jim said not a word to me the rest of the night. He said this morning that was the most pissed he's seen me in a long time. Normally I just say "oh well.. another loss", but this s*** is soooo getting under my skin.

Simple solution.

I was baby-proofing the house.. so I didn't even watch. Turned it on at the top of the 9th. I expected it to be 25-0.

I just knew Koch would send it down the pipe first pitch. I called it. I told Jim that's what he'd do. And by golly if Koch didn't prove me right. I swore all the way up to the bedroom - made up a few new ones, too. Jim said not a word to me the rest of the night. He said this morning that was the most pissed he's seen me in a long time. Normally I just say "oh well.. another loss", but this s*** is soooo getting under my skin.

By that point I was resigned to fate. After watching the defense give away the game, I KNEW we were going to lose, it was just a matter of how. ;)

I went to give the little ones a bath when it was 5-2. Turned on the radio and heard it was tied. Turned off the radio, knowing the game would be lost...didn't matter how at that point.

They had their foot on Minnie's neck and couldn't snuff 'em. This team has had no killer instinct this year. Have they swept anyone?

It's just bad, bad, bad...Don't eat before a game this year.

Forkit

I went to give the little ones a bath when it was 5-2. Turned on the radio and heard it was tied. Turned off the radio, knowing the game would be lost...didn't matter how at that point.

They had their foot on Minnie's neck and couldn't snuff 'em. This team has had no killer instinct this year. Have they swept anyone?

Forkit

They swept the Tigers, once.

Forkit

They swept the Tigers, once.

And we swept Baltimore. I think we had 1 other sweep, but I can't recall who it was against.

I just checked -- and I was wrong, we have just 2 sweeps -- the one southsider mentioned, and the B-more series.

Edited by clujer420

Simple solution.

At first I thought well duh you're having a baby then I realized I may be pregnant also :o I have the same symptoms when I see that stupid f***ing goatee.

Simple solution.

At first I thought well duh you're having a baby then I realized I may be pregnant also :o I have the same symptoms when I see that stupid f***ing goatee.

LOL.. I have these symptoms and there's not a snowball's chance in hell I'm havin' a baby!!

My sister and her daughter are visiting the next 2 weeks :headbang