"Team Leader" Paulie goes 0 for 4

sox-r-us

And BTW Clujer, this is the exact stuff I have was talking about in that other thread. It has been a YEAR since Pauly said anything about anyone else. Yet he is a "big mouth", despite the fact some people playing in glass houses have said WAY more about people.

If the kid wants to make a post about how bad Konerko is hitting that is one thing, but it the same old s***, different day with this thread.

Way to go "big mouth"......God you SUCK FATSO

Everytime you post you sound more and more like a troll. When was the last time PK criticized anybody this season but himself ? Unlike some players on this team, he's not blaming his teammates, coaches, or umpires for his lack of success this season.

Really ... Get off of PK's back.  You know that guy is really beating himself up about the way he is struggling.  He hasn't b****ed, moaned or griped about anything this year, other than his own performance.

the dude knows how to hit.... he needs to alter some mental aspect to his pre-game ritual

the dude knows how to hit.... he needs to alter some mental aspect to his pre-game ritual

If his problem is not the degenerative hip condition that we have heard about here, then it is definiely a mental block of some sort. Paulie is too good of a hitter to hit so poorly for so long. I hope he can get things straightened out soon.

If his problem is not the degenerative hip condition that we have heard about here, then it is definiely a mental block of some sort.  Paulie is too good of a hitter to hit so poorly for so long.  I hope he can get things straightened out soon.

right on.... dude was all-star hr derby last year... i say we never send another one of our guys to this production

PK is one of the main problems for this team...we could have been better if he would be hitting. Why this 'love affair' with PK??? He is sucking and is getting the opportunity. Bench him or put him on the DL. IF Daubach had been playing all day, he would be with 10 HRs and 40 RBIs.

PK is one of the main problems for this team...we could have been better if he would be hitting. Why this 'love affair' with PK??? He is sucking and is getting the opportunity. Bench him or put him on the DL. IF Daubach had been playing all day, he would be with 10 HRs and 40 RBIs.

He is White, and White people naturally pull for their own kind. Hence the 'love affair'.

Besides, if Brian were to play all day, he'd be liable to get tired pretty quickly. I say 4 homers and 12 RBIs are as much as you can expect from him on any given day.

Have you ever considered that maybe he is getting opportunity because he is sucking the right people? Duh.

right on.... dude was all-star hr derby last year... i say we never send another one of our guys to this production

Ill agree -

PK has never recovered from last July's home run derby, been playing crap since (at keast hitting wise)

PK is one of the main problems for this team...we could have been better if he would be hitting. Why this 'love affair' with PK???

PK is a major problem for this year's team and it is hard since he has always been such a fan favorite - if he gets untracked we could have a monster second half

He is White, and White people naturally pull for their own kind.  Hence the 'love affair'.

Besides, if Brian were to play all day, he'd be liable to get tired pretty quickly. I say 4 homers and 12 RBIs are as much as you can expect from him on any given day.

Have you ever considered that maybe he is getting opportunity because he is sucking the right people?  Duh.

wtf that is the most retarded post ever. i want harris to do well and he's black, i want lee to do well and he's panamanian, hell i even want valentin to do well and he's puerto rican. doesn't mean i won't criticize them once in a while, and that doesn't make me racist. not to mention people like konerko and rick WHITE who i want to do well so the sox do well, and i'll criticize them equally.

nobody pulls only for white players to do well, they pull for the whole team to do well. god, i can't even get over how idiotic that post was.

He is White, and White people naturally pull for their own kind. Hence the 'love affair'.

Oh my God, are you seriously that f***ing stupid? Now you sound like Scammy Sosa, playing the race card.

I'm almost at a loss for words, that post was so moronic.