Caption this photo

It looks nothing like him. How are you sure?

Not to mention, even if it is, you have to be completely ignorant to think he wasn't banging a different girl every NBA city he visited.

This post has been edited by the Soxtalk staff to remove objectionable material. Soxtalk encourages a free discussion between its members, but does not allow personal attacks, threats, graphic sexual material, nudity, or any other materials judged offensive by the Administrators and Moderators. Thank you.

QUOTE(Top Notch @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 12:52 PM)
It looks nothing like him. How are you sure?

Not to mention, even if it is, you have to be completely ignorant to think he wasn't banging a different white girl every NBA city he visited.

It looks nothing like him??? By the way, when calling someone ignorant know what youre talking about. I never said I didnt think he was doing it in every city he visited. I just thought the picture was funny. I got it from perezhilton.com and it said it was him, which isnt exactly too far fetched to believe.

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 11:57 AM)
It looks nothing like him??? By the way, when calling someone ignorant know what youre talking about. I never said I didnt think he was doing it in every city he visited. I just thought the picture was funny. I got it from perezhilton.com and it said it was him, which isnt exactly too far fetched to believe.

When did I call you ignorant? :huh

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 02:33 PM)
Well your original response was taken down but its no big deal. My point was even if its not him it was just for fun :cheers

I don't think anything was taken down from my original post. I think I used the word "f***ed" instead of "banged." Either way, I was referring to the general public, not pointing a finger at you and calling you ignorant.

:cheers