Strength of schedule

mmmmmbeeer

QUOTE(maggliopipe @ Apr 28, 2007 -> 07:02 PM)

Well the Sox have played the hardest schedule in the AL so far, and have had no hitting. I guess the fact they're about 3 games out and 1 game over .500 isn't all that bad at this point. The key is when they get the under .500 teams this year, to BEAT THEM!!

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 1, 2007 -> 08:44 AM)
Well the Sox have played the hardest schedule in the AL so far, and have had no hitting. I guess the fact they're about 3 games out and 1 game over .500 isn't all that bad at this point. The key is when they get the under .500 teams this year, to BEAT THEM!!

April was our hardest month. I am just happy we escaped above .500. Detroit and Minnesota have had really easy schedules and they will come down over the course of the year. However, Cleveland is rolling even though they had an above average SOS. We really need to take care of business this year in our division.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ May 1, 2007 -> 07:44 AM)

well on the bright side, we should get a solid seed in the tourney...