June 30th Game Thread vs. Minny

Heads22

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon K's Ford to end the 7th. 2 HR's allowed, but he K'ed the next 2 guys after that, so get him out now. He pitched a fine game, and he's up to 105 pitches. Let Damaso come in and see if he can finish this one off. Or, if he's been warming up, this could be a prefect time to get Glover some work. Either way, Jon's out if I'm skipper.

Why shouldnt Marte be in? You think we should go to a mop up guy? Well I agree. Put in Glover. Or Dave Sanders. Someone who just needs to get in some pitching time. Glover and Sanders wont get any better if they never pitch. After we got up 8-0, we shoulda put in Konerko at DH too so he could get some swings in...

Why shouldnt Marte be in? You think we should go to a mop up guy? Well I agree. Put in Glover. Or Dave Sanders. Someone who just needs to get in some pitching time. Glover and Sanders wont get any better if they never pitch. After we got up 8-0, we shoulda put in Konerko at DH too so he could get some swings in...

So wait.....do we agree or disagree?

well marte needs to get his work in once in a while...it's not like he pitches EVERY DAMN DAY!!

yea, put in Glover or Sanders. why are they one the damn roster if we dont use them?