Interesting Trade Idea..

T R U

I think if we play our cards smart we might be able to do this deal...

Yankees Get:

Magglio Ordonez

Joe Borchard

Neal Cotts

White Sox Get:

Jeff Weaver

Ruben Sierra

Cash

We drop some payroll... get a good young Pitcher and Cash.. what do you think? Sierra would fill in for Maggs and Weaver is a stud

Yankees Get:

Magglio Ordonez

Joe Borchard

Neal Cotts

White Sox Get:

Jeff Weaver

Ruben Sierra

Cash

We drop some payroll... get a good young Pitcher and Cash.. what do you think? Sierra would fill in for Maggs and Weaver is a stud

I think youre on f***ing drugs. I hope this was a joke.

Yankees Get:

Magglio Ordonez

Joe Borchard

Neal Cotts

White Sox Get:

Jeff Weaver

Ruben Sierra

Cash

How much cash are we getting here? $20 mill, $30 mill?

It better be atleast that much, because Sierra is way over the hill, Weaver might never be the same pitcher he was in Detroit, and to give up 3 f***ing studs for these pieces of s***? No f***ing way.

We'd also be getting Alfonso Soriano and maybe Juan Rivera, right?

Yankees Get:

Magglio Ordonez

Joe Borchard

Neal Cotts

White Sox Get:

Jeff Weaver

Ruben Sierra

Cash

LMAO

Yeah if they throw in...hmm....$100 million?

how about maggs for mora and we give baltimore our picks and some cash...i mean mora is hitting .360 and maggs is only hitting .280 so we would be getting so much better

You're not funny. I said I wouldn't mind picking up Mora if we could get him cheaply.

Obviously, you don't know what cheaply means.

so then you admit that mora is not worth much to anyone and isnt a proven player

Maggs for Mora? You're f***ing crazy.

You're twisting my words out of context. That's not what I said.

Would you trade one of the elite players in the game in Maggs who can give you a .320 35 140 season for a guy in Mora who, if he hypothetically did keep this up for his entire career, might hit .330 15 80 a year? You would have to be f***ing stupid to do that.

Would you trade Maggs for Mora?

I said I'd take him if the price is right. That price obviously isn't right.

i wouldnt worry to much about ring leaving because we produce many good relievers and have a pretty good bullpen right now(with the exception of rick white)

Our bullpen is FAR from solid. The only guys we ever use are Koch, Marte, Gordon, and White. I wouldnt feel so giddy handing a 2-1 lead to ANY of those guys at this point.

Our bullpen is FAR from solid. The only guys we ever use are Koch, Marte, Gordon, and White. I wouldnt feel so giddy handing a 2-1 lead to ANY of those guys at this point.

Don't forget Wunch, when he comes back he will be used a lot.

i wouldnt trade anyone for mora....i wouldnt even take him for FREE!!!! How could we possibly get a guy who is having the best year of his career for cheap...thats like trading for a pitcher right after he throws a no hitter or trading for bonds after he breaks the single season home run record...i think u have just jumped on the melvin mroa bandwagon and are some how hoping he keeps this up

i wouldnt trade anyone for mora....i wouldnt even take him for FREE!!!! How could we possibly get a guy who is having the best year of his career for cheap...thats like trading for a pitcher right after he throws a no hitter or trading for bonds after he breaks the single season home run record...i think u have just jumped on the melvin mroa bandwagon and are some how hoping he keeps this up

You just said what I said in that other thread.

We won't get Mora....but I would take him if we could get him if the price were right. I would trade very little to get him, because he is a superutility guy that can play OF and IF, and he has a good(notice, not a great bat, just a good one) bat to go along with it.

A versatile player who can hit the ball is nice to have. We would not get him cheaply, so why bother?

Yankees Get:

Magglio Ordonez

Joe Borchard

Neal Cotts

White Sox Get:

Jeff Weaver

Ruben Sierra

Cash

I hope you're smoking something.

CWSOX45