Soxtalk League #2

ZoomSlowik

Im gonna go ahead and bow out from this league. For starters were not getting anywhere and excluding chimpy ive been in leagues with 'some' of these guys and they dont check their teams. (not to be taken personally)

You can count me out, plus I have 4 teams already.

Edited by ChWRoCk2

Wimps.

There's plenty of time left before the season anyways, and I prefer later drafts so that we aren't drafting preseason injury casualties and hold-outs and unclear backfields and what-not. I like the advantage of playing against inactive and neglected teams too. ;)

I'm still in.

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox

Sorry the league is not set up yet, my life does not revolve around SoxTalk and Fantasy Football. I will set the league up sometime today or tomorrow. It looks like we are going to need more people to join so if you know anyone please send them to this thread.

League is set up:

ID - 526494

password - soxtalk

The draft is tentatively set up for Sunday Sept 2nd at 845am. This was the only time on a weekend. During the week they have anything before 4pm Monday Tuesday or Wednesday. Let me know what you guys prefer.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Sep 3, 2007 -> 08:04 PM)
What's the minimum?

Maybe we can post a thread to get more people like in the sports or general forum.

I'm still interested, but if nobody else is, that's fine also.

The max amount of teams is 12 and we have 4, so we need 8 more teams in 4 days basically.