October 1, 200719 yr QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 12:18 PM) Does Comcast Chicago Carry TBS HD? Anyone know? Time for you to order DirecTv.
October 1, 200719 yr QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 12:42 PM) Time for you to order DirecTv. Just make sure it doesnt rain hard during the game.
October 1, 200719 yr QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 03:59 PM) Just make sure it doesnt rain hard during the game. I placed an umbrella over my dish.
October 1, 200719 yr QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 03:59 PM) Just make sure it doesnt rain hard during the game. We had satellite at my dorm for my first 2 years here, it was the worst thing ever. Couldn't f***in stand it. Anytime it rained, we were f***ed.
October 2, 200719 yr QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 07:03 PM) Supposedly, we were supposed to get TBSHD starting today. I guess not. I am getting it in HD on DirecTv and it looked great last night.
October 2, 200719 yr I am gonna be dissapointed if it doesn't get picked up by my cable company. Not getting to see playoff games in HD would irritate me.
October 2, 200719 yr QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 07:03 PM) Supposedly, we were supposed to get TBSHD starting today. I guess not. Care to elaborate? I'd love to see that added ASAP.
October 2, 200719 yr I figured they would get something worked out. Either that or they would buy time on an HD network. Kind of like how USA bought time on Universal HD for the Masters.
October 2, 200719 yr I just talked to Comcast, they said tomorrow (Wed) the channel will be added to the lineup (TBS HD)... he said it would be channel 219, but that seems off to me... so we'll see what happens.
October 2, 200719 yr QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 09:38 AM) I figured they would get something worked out. Either that or they would buy time on an HD network. Kind of like how USA bought time on Universal HD for the Masters. The Trib indicated they will be launching the TBSHD feed (comast that is) in time for the Cubs game on Wednesday.
October 2, 200719 yr actually... 219 is already there... i just checked. we already have TBS HD we're all stupid.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.