Obama... LMAO!

kapkomet

recent hillary attack

"So you decide which makes more sense: Entrust our country to someone who is ready on day one ... or to put America in the hands of someone with little national or international experience, who started running for president the day he arrived in the U.S. Senate," Clinton said.

sounds like she is talking about herself :bang

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Dec 4, 2007 -> 02:08 PM)
At least Obama has been honest about his experience... Hillary keeps saying she did all of this stuff, yet refuses to release the proof to anyone.

/waits for Rex to point out again that Hillary has authorized the request... yet still we have seen nothing... rolly.gif

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Dec 4, 2007 -> 08:45 AM)
/waits for Rex to point out again that Hillary has authorized the request... yet still we have seen nothing... rolly.gif

That is a legit concern. Every President has been very guarded about what is released from the office. That protects future Presidents. I rather appreciate the consistency that every President has shown, both Dem and Rep. At some point they all seem to understand and value the traditions and needs of future office holders.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Dec 4, 2007 -> 04:10 PM)
That is a legit concern. Every President has been very guarded about what is released from the office. That protects future Presidents. I rather appreciate the consistency that every President has shown, both Dem and Rep. At some point they all seem to understand and value the traditions and needs of future office holders.

Oh I agree... but I think it's funny that it gets covered up when someone is making it a point of covering it up behind a coverup. (:lol:)