Carlos Quentin

JohnCangelosi

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ Dec 22, 2007 -> 07:38 PM)
Im sure Kenny told Fields that he will start 3B for the White Sox next year or he will find a place for him to start 3B. Pretty much meaning he won't start out in LF next year. I'll be shocked if Crede and Uribe aren't traded before the New Year.

I'll be shocked if Crede is dealt prior to Spring Training. He first needs to show he's healthy before the Sox can get anything for him.

QUOTE(max power @ Dec 22, 2007 -> 06:49 PM)
They are sexy.

Yes. I don't know if they can play baseball or not, but they are hot youngsters. Young hotsters. I think Arizona blew it on this one because in my opinion Quentin is the most attractive one of the bunch. I'm talking Jim f***ing Palmer hot!

Edited by Vance Law

QUOTE(iamshack @ Dec 21, 2007 -> 06:54 PM)
Nice article on Fields and Quentin on whitesox.com

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/news/artic...sp&c_id=cws

There are some other good nuggets as well, regarding Prior (no interest at this time (which means he'll be ours tomorrow)), and Fields being clearly aware that he could be dealt "If I am still with the White Sox..."

Also, supposedly Cabrera being open to an extension.

Good news. I was expecting this to come out, dispite the grandstanding to the contrary. Now getting a deal done will be a different story.