Sox comercials

RedPinStripes

I'm really getting sick of every corny Sox comercial. ESPECIALLY every comercial that talks about Konerko and Maggs hitting behind the runner with less the 2 out. Before they started sitting Pauly because of his slumping, wasnt he teh leadewr on teh team with hitting into dp's? And if maggs almost always hits behind teh runner, then why in the f*** has he hit into a t least 17 dp's!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little things in life irritate me. :D

I'm really getting sick of every corny Sox comercial. ESPECIALLY every  comercial that talks about Konerko and Maggs hitting behind the runner with less the 2 out.  Before they started sitting Pauly because of his slumping, wasnt he teh leadewr on teh team with hitting into dp's? And if maggs almost always hits behind teh runner, then why in the f*** has he hit into a t least 17 dp's!!!!!!!!!!!!

The little things in life irritate me.  :D

Yeah, these commercials are a joke. And the one you're talking about with hitting behind the runner, I think that's the one with that woman talking about how she likes to take a first date to a Sox game. If it were me going out with her, it would be our LAST date...she's so friggin' annoying!

I'm really getting sick of every corny Sox comercial. ESPECIALLY every  comercial that talks about Konerko and Maggs hitting behind the runner with less the 2 out.  Before they started sitting Pauly because of his slumping, wasnt he teh leadewr on teh team with hitting into dp's? And if maggs almost always hits behind teh runner, then why in the f*** has he hit into a t least 17 dp's!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who can forget that little girl singing O-E-O MAAAAAAGGLIO! and JOSE JOSE JOSE! with the rest of that annoying family? I can't watch that commercial anymore. That little girl's voice makes blood shoot out of my ears.

Guest hotsoxchick1

they should let the real sox fans make the commercials.........who better to sell the team than those of us who pay dearly for them.......... :D just a thought.......

they should let the real sox fans make the commercials.........who better to sell the team than those of us who pay dearly for them.......... :D  just a thought.......

Would there be anything incredibly redeeming coming from a DieHard Sox fan in an "unscripted" commercial :huh: ?

BTW..... the last time I saw a chick with floods on and war-paint as thick a Morton Downey's on her face, I was at a Cubs game :rolleyes: ..... and Guido was snapping on them "b****es."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who can forget that little girl singing O-E-O MAAAAAAGGLIO! and JOSE JOSE JOSE! with the rest of that annoying family? I can't watch that commercial anymore. That little girl's voice makes blood shoot out of my ears.

dont remind me........

That little girl makes me want to slap her.......... :o

That little girl makes me want to slap her.......... :o

Clu referred to her as a "whore" once and damn near everyone on this board jumped his case. I didn't though..... I thought it was funny. Don't say no one didn't warn you.

Those commercials are one of the reasons I usually tape the games and then watch them late at night.  When I occasionally watch the game live, I find myself hitting the ff button on the remote after almost every inning.

Now that post should go right to rob gallas.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Would there be anything incredibly redeeming coming from a DieHard Sox fan in an "unscripted" commercial  :huh: ?

BTW..... the last time I saw a chick with floods on and war-paint as thick a Morton Downey's on her face, I was at a Cubs game  :rolleyes: ..... and Guido was snapping on them "b****es."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont know about anything redeeming but it would be fun as hell to get unscripted and tell it like it is...... :D as for that yuppie scum lookin chick who tries to be a sox spokes person.... when have you ever seen anyone that stupid lookin at a sox game .. well not since maurys little naperville friend left the group anyhow...... ;) :lol:

one thing really nice about living in Michigan is not having to watch that s***

one thing really nice about living in Michigan is not having to watch that s***

Also what happens when you live in SoDak.