These guys suck

Soxplosion

We just lost two games in a row to the D-Rays? What on Gods green earth is this crap?! This team has fooled us all. The Twins and Cubs series were flukes. This team is nothing. Our closer, if you can call him that, blows it one day, and the offense dies the next. That sixth inning was pathetic. Bases loaded and no one out. Valentin pops out. Graffy strikes out swinging on a pitch at his eyeballs. And Miggy was the worst. He got seven pitches, all of them balls, not to mention they were in the same freakin place, you think hed learn. But no, he struck out swinging at a pitch hed seen like 4 times in the AB. Seven balls, and he swung at four of them. I know he provided half the offense, but he needs to be sent down. Just like Dorn, he sucks. Complete freeswinger. Miguel Olivo, welcome to the official Roman "You Suck! List". He has a nice arm (it was cool when he gunned down that guy from his knees) but he has got to go. These guys are truly lame. Losing two in a row and possibly being swept by TB is an embarrassment. :angry:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah blah blah, b**** b**** b****. We lost a series, want to know how long it's been since that's happened Roman?

This team will be fine, hell it's not like we have Seattle or the Yankees in our division.

CWSOX45

Just like Dorn, he sucks. Complete freeswinger. Miguel Olivo, welcome to the official Roman "You Suck! List". He has a nice arm (it was cool when he gunned down that guy from his knees) but he has got to go.

wtf? olivo has to go?

Best arm in the american league, stuggling with the bat in his rookie season, so yeah, he has to go.

never speak again.

wtf? olivo has to go?

Best arm in the american league, stuggling with the bat in his rookie season, so yeah, he has to go.

never speak again.

Did you see his AB? Patience at the plate develops early. It did for me. But not for Olivo, Crede etc. He is a freeswinger and thats unacceptable. Earlier in the game, he had two strikes on him and he swung as hard as he could. My little brother knows to shorten up with two strikes for cryin out loud.

Go find Josh Paul. Bring up Jamie Burke. Have Sandy catch. None of those guys could be as bad as that idiot Olivo...

We were the first team to lose to Detroit, this s*** is gonna happen.

CWSOX45

We didnt lose two in a row to Detroit. The only thing good on this team anymore is Frank. Everyone else can go to hell...

Please Roman, that's bulls*** and you know it.

Tell me can Frank pitch? The White Sox are more than Frank Thomas, always have been.

CWSOX45

Did you see his AB? Patience at the plate develops early. It did for me. But not for Olivo, Crede etc. He is a freeswinger and thats unacceptable. Earlier in the game, he had two strikes on him and he swung as hard as he could. My little brother knows to shorten up with two strikes for cryin out loud.

Yes, I did. It was a brutal at-bat, cost the team the game to. I'm not saying that's a good thing. You're just insane for saying he has to go.

Go find Josh Paul. Bring up Jamie Burke. Have Sandy catch. None of those guys could be as bad as that idiot Olivo...

I'm without a thought. You sir are so beyond mentally gone it's not even funny.

hell it's not like we have Seattle or the Yankees in our division.

CWSOX45

We still have to play both those teams though. However, we'll probably kick ass and take names in August since the necessity to win will be there :rolleyes: .

Pinella of the last place D-Rays has outmanaged JM of the 3rd place White Sox two days in a row now :lol: . Good to see someone can motivate their team to show up and play in "The JuiceBox" :rolleyes: .

Did you see his AB? Patience at the plate develops early. It did for me. But not for Olivo, Crede etc.

Did I just see what I think I saw? Are you saying you have a better eye than major league baseball players? Do you know how to judge a dipping slider, a 95mph fastball, a looping curveball?

You are f***ing wacky.

hell it's not like we have Seattle or the Yankees in our division.

CWSOX45

We still have to play both those teams though. However, we'll probably kick ass and take names in August since the necessity to win will be there :rolleyes: .

Pinella of the last place D-Rays has outmanaged JM of the 3rd place White Sox two days in a row now :lol: . Good to see someone can motivate their team to show up and play in "The JuiceBox" :rolleyes: .

LOL. True. Let's worry about KC and Minny first....than we can really be concerned with the big dogs.

CWSOX45

CWSOX45

We didnt lose two in a row to Detroit. The only thing good on this team anymore is Frank. Everyone else can go to hell...

Tell me can Frank pitch? The White Sox are more than Frank Thomas, always have been.

CWSOX45

Franks the only one worth rooting for. Everyone else sucks completely. Makes me sick to watch...

CWSOX45

CWSOX45

Franks the only one worth rooting for. Everyone else sucks completely. Makes me sick to watch...

Than why do you watch?

CWSOX45

Yes, I did. It was a brutal at-bat, cost the team the game to. I'm not saying that's a good thing. You're just insane for saying he has to go.

I'm without a thought. You sir are so beyond mentally gone it's not even funny.

Trust me. Josh Paul would have drawn the RBI walk. Alomar would have. Not sure if Burkes very patient but even with those pitches, Im sure hed learn to lay off...

the red sox played tampa before the white sox did, and lost two one-run games. they then traveled to new york and have outscored the yankees 20-5 in winning the first two games of the series.

f*** IT LET'S GIVE UP ON THE WHITE SOX NOW.

Trust me. Josh Paul would have drawn the RBI walk. Alomar would have. Not sure if Burkes very patient but even with those pitches, Im sure hed learn to lay off...

wtf? Josh Paul?

Are we talking about the same Josh Paul who said that after being thrown out at 3rd base by Ichiro, he'd do it again if he had the chance.

I'm so done with this discussion.

I think the camera switching to Loiaza after the bases loaded nobody out said it all. He just threw his hands up in the air. Tonight's game was a disgrace, not to mention it probably cost Esteban the start in the All-Star game.

Did I just see what I think I saw? Are you saying you have a better eye than major league baseball players? Do you know how to judge a dipping slider, a 95mph fastball, a looping curveball?

You are f***ing wacky.

No Im not. I can judge what I have to at my level. If I wasnt able to, then I shouldnt have been playing. Olivo obviously cant judge what he needs to at his level so he shouldnt be there.

Another thing, sometimes I rip on people, and then they improve and I eat a lot of crow, like with Buehrle. But Olivo, this guy sucks. Hes hitting .223. I know this wont come back to bite me...