Do you think

Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

What if the Sox brought up the Japanese Guy from AAA? (Cannot remember the name) It would be like when they brought up Myette against the Cubbies a few years back. I would also like to see Josh Stewart get another shot.

Josh Stewart will be lucky to ever crack the back end of a major-league rotation. Just my opinion, don't like his stuff.

He is a weak version of Mark Buehrle. He doesn't throw hard and his stuff is not nearly as good as Mark B.

He'd be lucky to be a 5th starter on Detroit.

He is a weak version of Mark Buehrle.  He doesn't throw hard and his stuff is not nearly as good as Mark B.

He'd be lucky to be a 5th starter on Detroit.

That's a huge huge stretch, that detroit pitching staff is BRUTAL. From what i saw earlier this year, he'd fit right in without a doubt.

What if the Sox brought up the Japanese Guy from AAA? (Cannot remember the name) It would be like when they brought up Myette against the Cubbies a few years back. I would also like to see Josh Stewart get another shot.

Umm Yofu is currently in AA.

Maybe Josh Stewart was hurt when he pitched with us early in the season. He went on the DL shortly after we sent him down. I also thought his stuff was awful, said so, and was verbally thrashed by Mr. Hudler. He should be healthy next year and will no doubt be given another chance, since he is still on the 40 man roster.