Loaiza's chances of starting bettered

KipWellsFan

Guest hotsoxchick1
This Time It Counts?
yeah no kidding.........counts for what though is another story.. obviously its not important enough for the likes of some........ :huh:

Geez what is up with these players and managers. Is it so much effort to pitch an inning or two just for the fans? And Bonds and ARod not showing up for the HR Derby. I thought This Time It Counts?

I actually liked Barry's comments about why he didn't want to participate. "Cause I don't want to be part of the "made for Sosa show" (not sure if that's verbatim or not) implying that since Sosa used the excuse that he used the cork bat to hit homers, the contest was a sham. Barry kinda called Sosa out again. :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
I actually liked Barry's comments about why he didn't want to participate. "Cause I don't want to be part of the "made for Sosa show" (not sure if that's verbatim or not) implying that since Sosa used the excuse that he used the cork bat to hit homers, the contest was a sham. Barry kinda called Sosa out again.  :headbang

lol i really missed that comment.......damn...........the made for soso show is minus the star attraction this year though..so there shouldnt be any reason that bonds doesnt go .......shamme wont be there ... on the field anyhow......... :headbang

lol i really missed that comment.......damn...........the made for soso show is minus the star attraction this year though..so there shouldnt be any reason that bonds doesnt go .......shamme wont be there ... on the field anyhow......... :headbang

I think he thinks the fans think the bats used are all corked.

I think it would be cool if the winners bat is cut open right there on the field to show no cork inside.. :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1
I think he thinks the fans think the bats used are all corked.

I think it would be cool if the winners bat is cut open right there on the field to show no cork inside..  :cheers

hmm..now theres a suggestion that mlb would approve of...........i like it..... ;) get bud on the horn and let him have it......