Thomas still in 2nd

SoxFan1

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh im sure by some small miracle .. frank will be in there at the last minute to take over varitek.......... ;) i mean really jr wouldnt let his #1 guy go down in flames espically since his park is hosting the shindig.......remember he and bud are best buddies....... ;)

oh im sure by some small miracle .. frank will be in there at the last minute to take over varitek.......... ;)  i mean really jr wouldnt let his #1 guy go down in flames espically since his park is hosting the shindig.......remember he and bud are best buddies....... ;)

Ding, ding, ding, ding... we have a winner!!! ;)

If that happens I will will personally drive to Milwaukee and jam the Sausage from the sausage race up Bud's ASS!!!!! :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Oh my!!

I can't wait till this is over. Some of you folks really need a break from the computer.. :rolleyes:

I honsestly think there is 3 ways Frank gets in!

1) The BoSox fans ease up because they think Varitek is runnung away with it and we then vote like crazy mo'fo's to get Frank in.

2) Sweeney isnt able to play and Frank takes his spot.

3) He buys a ticket (or gets through security cuz he's Frank Thomas) and runs on to the field!

Guest hotsoxchick1
It's becoming a matter of which team's fans are willing to be more pathetic.  I've probably voted 500 times in the past three days but I have things to do, like stay employed.

lol i set up the computers at work the other nite to vote..... but your right.... work has to get done in there somewhere too...........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Work? Why work when you can chat on the message boards all day long?  :rolleyes:

well i can only do that when i have the office door closed........... ;) otherwise theres too many distractions.... its easier for me to chat all nite long when i do my nite rotations........no one cares what i do then, cause theres no one there to care..... :D

Well, Im on summer vacation so Im basically on the computer 24/7! I start High School the monday after Labor Day so I have time to spair!

Get a job! What year are you. Ah, the summers where i did nothing but sleep til 12, play baseball and do nothing. Now, i work 8-5 and then ump a game at night. Enjoy it while it lasts buddy.

I just graduated 8th Grade on the 18th of June, Ill be a Freshman the Monday after Labor Day. Im only 13 and here, you have to be 14 to get a summer job. But I do umpire The East Side Little League games for $40.

lol i set up the computers at work the other nite to vote..... but your right.... work has to get done in there somewhere too...........

Yeah. Now that's funny. 7614 posts since August 31 of 2002. Work to do, Ha! My ass! :rolleyes: :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Yeah. Now that's funny. 7614 posts since August 31 of 2002. Work to do, Ha! My ass! :rolleyes:  :lol:

hey gotta fill in the down time with interesting entertainment......... :lol: