Buerhle and St Louis

sox-r-us

beyond me, too

Who gives a f*** what MB says as long as he pitches the way he has recently in a White Sox uniform? The guy started out 2-10 and is as close to .500 now as the team. But very few here give him credit for that. The ones that don't jump all over his ass the minute he utters the words, "St. Louis Cardinals."

BTW..... even Mike North, one of MB's biggest bashers of late, listened to the tapes and wondered where Padilla got his story. What Padilla wrote and what MB said were two totally different things.

Would we have this problem if Mark Mulder was talking about the Sox this way? Would we not be salivating over the idea? Would it change the way he pitches for the A's? Keep in mind that he is 4-0 with 2.09 era against "The White Sox".

Hell no. The MB bashers would be hard-up at the prospect that the White Sox were #1 on Mulder's list :bang .

I have no problem with Mark B.

He gives us a great effort every time out.

Hell, he should go to the Cardinals. No doubt they have a better organization that this horses*** organization.

If he stays healthy, it's obvious he'll be signing with st. looie as soon as possible.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I wish Mark would shut up about it so I can stop having to defend him on threads like this.

no s*** its getting very old fast......if you dont like what he has to say then dont listen to it .. plain and simple.........you guys say s*** about your schools/places of employment (and dont say you dont lol).....so why is this any different?????? get off it already........