Best Sox commercial

SoxFan1

What is your favorite Sox commercial?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Sox commercial?

• PK and Tim Hudson's "Isnt It Wierd?"
    • White Sox Baseball "1959 Air Raid/83 Playoffs"
    • White Sox Baseball "White Sox Baseball is...."
    • Sandy, Royce, Jose, and Ray Dancing (2002)
    • Other (Please state which one)

I voted for the one with PK and Tim. Thats Hilarious!

PK "Isnt wierd that we're the White Sox but we wear black socks?"

TH "Nah, that's not that wierd."

PK "Isnt wierd that the foul pole is in fair territory?"

TH "No, thats not that wierd either."

TH "But you know what's wierd?"

PK "No, what?

TH "That." (Pointing to dancing mascots)

Guest hotsoxchick1

there is no best sox commercial.. gallas is a crapy pr guy and couldnt come up with a good sox commercial if someone wrote it for him........and the one you mentioned is not a sox commercial its a commercial for espn so it doesnt qualify.......... :P

there is no best sox commercial.. gallas is a crapy pr guy and couldnt come up with a good sox commercial if someone wrote it for him........and the one you mentioned is not a sox commercial its a commercial for espn so it doesnt qualify.......... :P

You're right...there isn't any good Sox commercial..Gallas actually makes his $100 dollar budget on these commercials look like they cost $10....

There shameful and I hate them....thankyou :)

Guest hotsoxchick1
You're right...there isn't any good Sox commercial..Gallas actually makes his $100 dollar budget on these commercials look like they cost $10....

glad to see someone else agree....... ;) we here on the boards could come up with a better commercial and do it under budget to boot.....jr should hire us .........

glad to see someone else agree....... ;) we here on the boards could come up with a better commercial and do it under budget to boot.....jr should hire us .........

He wouldn't want to hear any of my White Sox advertising ideas :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1

prolly not.. but i cant think of a more entertaining way to advertise the sox other than you , maury, and a bottle of 20/20 in the parking lot at comiskey park.......... :headbang

I voted "other," because the greatest Sox commercial came from the 2001 season. It was aired only in Chicagoland (mainly on WCIU), so sorry to those not here that haven't seen it. But, it is the Magglio Ordonez Pepsi Half Price Tuesday one!!! Maggs looked absolutely THRILLED to be in that one, to say the least! :lol:

I like the one on the radio in 2000 talking about the standing ovation for the Sox on the Monday game in front of a sold out crowd after the 7-0 road trip to Cleveland and NY. I was there and got chills. Those chills came back everytime I heard it on the radio.

You can't label the Konerko/Hudson commercial a sox commercial because it's an espn commercial. It's like playing that game "which one of these things is not like the others"

"Now it's time to play our game...it's time to play our game."

That takes me back! :)

prolly not.. but i cant think of a more entertaining way to advertise the sox other than you , maury, and a bottle of 20/20 in the parking lot at comiskey park.......... :headbang

How about the one White Sox commercial they don't show during a ballgame :huh: ?

Despite the fact that a few of you keep saying the PK Hudson commercial is an ESPN commercial, it's still #1 by a long shot. :) It was a funny commercial. I do remember the Maggs Pepsi half price ticket Tuesday. It's funny because of his accent. It sounds like "Pepi half prize ticket today"

Guest hotsoxchick1
Despite the fact that a few of you keep saying the PK Hudson commercial is an ESPN commercial, it's still #1 by a long shot. :) It was a funny commercial. I do remember the Maggs Pepsi half price ticket Tuesday. It's funny because of his accent. It sounds like "Pepi half prize ticket today"

lol well despite it or not the pk commercial is still for espn and not the sox...........lol.......and for the maggs pepsi commercial, its pesy not pepi.........lol............

I prefer the "LINE SHOT" action movie commercials from 97 after we got Albert Belle.

"If Matt Karchner's fast ball goes uner 90 mph...BOOM!"

Frank, Albert and Robin walking down the street like Action stars

Bo Jackson as their driver and Jenny McCarthy as the girl.

This commerical said to me:

Thats right kids come down to the ole ballpark for Kidnapping, terrorism and shootings!

Gallas is a genius!

Should this be in green?