Javy Jawing at AJ?

LVSoxFan

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 11:44 AM)
So what happened exactly? What was the situation? AJ came out to the mound? Or was Javy yelling from the mound? Details please.

LMB, Saturday night after Javy had given up yet another multi-run double, completing his 5th inning meltdown. As AJ's walking up to the mound you could see them having a very heated exchange (well Javy at least) and as AJ turned to walk back, you could clearly see Javy say the words "F*** YOU" to him.

I was shocked. Never seen that before.

Anyway, the update: in today's Sun-Times a "witness" claims that it was about AJ telling Javy to man-up and not show the body language he allegedly showed when he didn't get a called strike... that his body language was showing defeat. Can't argue with that. Apparently Javy didn't want to hear it, though.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 10:54 PM)
Javy must be traded. You can't bring him back after everything that has happened, both in terms of how he's pitched and how he's handeled other things, during his last 3 starts.

Javy and A.J. jawing is cute though. Both of them have CLEARLY quit (although they aren't the only ones) and that's been the case for a couple weeks now, so they would have a lot to talk about.

If you thik Aj quit because his batting has sucked lately, then you must think just about the whole team is done. Aj is one of the few guys I see sliding into second base hard on sure double plays, even when he is clearly out. I can handle trying and not doing. But when you look like you areb't even doing that, that has been Javy lately. Seems like he got the Sirotka disease: one run, hit, error or non-called strike, and mentally he's done.

QUOTE (LVSoxFan @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 09:51 AM)
LMB, Saturday night after Javy had given up yet another multi-run double, completing his 5th inning meltdown. As AJ's walking up to the mound you could see them having a very heated exchange (well Javy at least) and as AJ turned to walk back, you could clearly see Javy say the words "F*** YOU" to him.

I was shocked. Never seen that before.

Anyway, the update: in today's Sun-Times a "witness" claims that it was about AJ telling Javy to man-up and not show the body language he allegedly showed when he didn't get a called strike... that his body language was showing defeat. Can't argue with that. Apparently Javy didn't want to hear it, though.

Thx for the details. What was his body language exactly? Did he looked pissed? I'd have no problem with that. Or did he mope like a 4 year old girl?

BBTN said the clubhouse has had some disasters this week? What did I miss?

Edited by LosMediasBlancas