2.Carl Everett LF

3.Frank Thomas 1B

4.Magglio Ordonez RF

5.Carlos Lee DH

6.Jose Valentin SS

7.Joe Crede 3B

8.Aaron Rowand CF

9.Miguel Olivo C

Can't Jerry put a lineup like this in every day, or at least something close to that

Daubach, Harris, Alomar, Graffanino, Konerko

Guest hotsoxchick1

lol jas.. jm will be here for the duration of the season.... so i dont see that happening anytime soon.... as for that lineup its ok but i would like to see duaber in it somewhere............

Yah it's difficult to get Daubs in there, as it will also be hard to fit in Konerko.

Lee odd man out?  How many years left on his contract?

My lineup would be one without Carlos Lee.

Just trade him and let Konerko and Daubach platoon at Dh with Daubbie ocassionally playing left field.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hell at this point i would get rid of paulie and keep lee and dauber and platoon them in the dh role.... why in the hell does everyone want to keep that f***in piece of crap konerko around????? he gets a lucky hit once every 100th game and hes a hero.......far be it from me to want to keep lee here but if i had my choice between him or konerko going .. paulie is on the first greyhound bus out of town.........with no lookin back.......

hell at this point i would get rid of paulie and keep lee and dauber and platoon them in the dh role.... why in the hell does everyone want to keep that f***in piece of crap konerko around????? he gets a lucky hit once every 100th game and hes a hero.......far be it from me to want to keep lee here but if i  had my choice between him or konerko going .. paulie is on the first greyhound bus out of town.........with no lookin back.......

This year he sucks but can't you remember the glory days of Paul Konerko. Last year's allstar game, he made me proud to be a White Sox fan.

PAUL KONERKO .186 AND RISING BABY!

Guest hotsoxchick1
This year he sucks but can't you remember the glory days of Paul Konerko.  Last year's allstar game, he made me proud to be a White Sox fan.

that paulie was in a fluke year...dont expect to have it repeated this season......hell if he gets over .200 i would be happy.. if he did it elsewhere id be even more happier.............hes wasting space and money.. dump his non running, non hitting ass now... we crusified clayton for having more production..........

This year he sucks but can't you remember the glory days of Paul Konerko.  Last year's allstar game, he made me proud to be a White Sox fan.

that paulie was in a fluke year...dont expect to have it repeated this season......hell if he gets over .200 i would be happy.. if he did it elsewhere id be even more happier.............hes wasting space and money.. dump his non running, non hitting ass now... we crusified clayton for having more production..........

PAULY PAULY PAULY PAULY PAULY PAULY :headbang

You know HSC means what she says when she would prefer to have that "dumbass" "lawn ornament" on the White Sox then someone else.

I also have to agree with her. Get Konerko out of here, and get whatever you can get for him. I would take one or two fringe prospects to get him out of here.

If we could trade Konerko to Baltimore for Kerry Lightenberg, or if the O's would accept that deal....I'd consider it done.

We could have gotten Lightenberg from Free Agency, we better get a damn good prospect out of that deal.  What's this huge obsession with Lightenberg.  Why not Al Levine from the D-Rays.

Or Scott Shields of the Angels.

Shields is awesome.

We could have gotten Lightenberg from Free Agency, we better get a damn good prospect out of that deal.  What's this huge obsession with Lightenberg.  Why not Al Levine from the D-Rays.

I'd take either Shields or Levine....I just don't think the Angels or DRays respectively would take on Kong's huge ass contract. The O's would.

And do you know how many other teams would take on Paul Konerko's contract, other then the O's? If I'm thinking right.....NONE.

If we could get anything for Konerko, I'd be thrilled. But if we could acquire something we need....that makes it that much sweeter.

The O's turned down a Konerko for Ponson deal straight up cause they want a decent prospect in return.  Give them Ginter and hardball them and you may get the deal done. 

You want a reliever, then give them Glover as well.

That'd be great if we could do that.

Guest hotsoxchick1
You know HSC means what she says when she would prefer to have that "dumbass" "lawn ornament" on the White Sox then someone else.

I also have to agree with her.  Get Konerko out of here, and get whatever you can get for him.  I would take one or two fringe prospects to get him out of here. 

If we could trade Konerko to Baltimore for Kerry Lightenberg, or if the O's would accept that deal....I'd consider it done.

lol yeah im not one to take a liking to the yard gnome in left field... but when i praise him then its gotta be good............they should just give paulie assignment to the minors let him decline it and go on his merry way... no ones gonna take him anyhow.........dont think we could get much in return for him with a trade .. hell even baltimore wouldnt give up ponson for him... and that wasnt asking much..........